Curse Forced Bi, first listen

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: EMG

Curse Forced Bi, first listen

Postby Glasnerven » September 13th, 2021, 9:58 pm

Like it says, the other night I listened to Curse Forced Bi for the first time.

I didn't feel like I went into trance, or at least not very deep. It did seem like the file went by a little faster than the listed play time, but not to a "missing time" degree. I haven't noticed any changes from just one listen, either, which is perfectly expected for me.

Obviously, I'm okay with being attracted to men and cocks, or I wouldn't be listening, but I don't want to have my sexual attraction to women weakened. If anything, I'd like to have my sex drive and attraction to women enhanced.

Anyway, just thought I'd let you know. If things progress, I'll update this thread.
I'm also Glasnerven on Skype, Yahoo, and various IRC chatrooms
Glasnerven
Mentor
Mentor

Re: Curse Forced Bi, first listen

Postby Glasnerven » November 12th, 2021, 10:52 pm

Hey again. I've been lapsing in my listening to hypnosis files regularly--still need to get back into that--and I've still only listened to Curse Forced Bi once.

However, it . . . seems to have been working in the background, maybe? I still find women's curves more appealing than most men but I've seen some smooth toned abs that look kind of good and I find myself wanting cock, uh, I don't know if I'd say "badly" but sure a lot more than I used to. I don't want it from just anyone but I do appreciate a nice cock and . . . I want to get my hands on one soon.
Glasnerven
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Glasnerven » November 12th, 2021, 11:55 pm

By "soon" I mean tonight. Damn it, I want cock.
Glasnerven
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Glasnerven » December 18th, 2021, 5:16 am

So despite having only listened once, it's . . . maybe doing something? The other night at the club I met a really cute guy. Previously, I've never met a guy I'd describe as "really cute". Apparently I like the twink type?
Glasnerven
Mentor
Mentor

Return to General Hypnosis