Spiritual Hypnosis

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: EMG

Spiritual Hypnosis

Postby dynamichypnotherapy » January 16th, 2022, 6:23 am

I wanted to let you all know about the spiritual hypnosis files I've created. The first is Spiritual Induction, which guides you on a journey to the center of the universe where you'll discover the ultimate state of trance. You can pair this induction with any of my other files:

Spiritual Healing
True Manliness
Nonelitism
Powerful Positivity
Gym Motivation
Self-Love

Please feel free to post to this thread or message me and let me know how you responded to these files.
Dynamic Hypnotherapy
dynamichypnotherapy

Re: Spiritual Hypnosis

Postby dynamichypnotherapy » February 3rd, 2022, 1:58 am

Please also see my most recent hypnosis, Embracing Male Homosexuality & Bisexuality. It's designed to help homosexual and bisexual men let go of shame and embrace their sexual identities.
dynamichypnotherapy

Postby dynamichypnotherapy » June 21st, 2022, 9:09 pm

Thank you for your encouraging comments! I'd like to introduce my latest creations. First, I've replaced "Spiritual Induction" with Professional Induction. I've also added two files to help with depression: Spiritual Antidepressant and Professional Antidepressant. If you use one of my files, please take a moment to share your feedback.
dynamichypnotherapy

Mystical Union

Postby dynamichypnotherapy » June 25th, 2022, 6:19 pm

Please try out my latest session, Mystical Union. This hypnosis helps you unite with God/Creator/All That Is. Unlike some mystical mystical practices that annihilate the self, synergistic mysticism preserves your individual identity. However, that identity develops in several ways, until finally you become fully human and fully divine.
dynamichypnotherapy

Postby dynamichypnotherapy » July 14th, 2022, 7:57 pm

Please try out my newest file, Guided Relaxation & Hypnotic Induction. This session starts by guiding you through a relaxation exercise that will leave your body and mind perfectly still. It continues by putting you into trance while blessing you in several wonderful ways. This session can be enjoyed by itself or as a prelude to other files. Let me know how it works for you :)
dynamichypnotherapy

Guided Relaxation

Postby dynamichypnotherapy » July 18th, 2022, 5:53 pm

I decided to upload my Guided Relaxation as a separate file. You can enjoy this exercise all by itself, of you can use it as a prelude to a hypnotic induction and hypnosis file of your choice. This session guides you through the deep relaxation of your mind and every part of your body. Few of us have ever experienced total relaxation. Most people assume that we relax during our sleep. But the fact is, while we're sleeping our minds are busy analyzing, sorting, and consolidating information as well as generating detailed dreams. While we dream, our bodies tense up in reaction to what we're dreaming. The only time our bodies and minds can totally relax is during an exercise like this one. You'll find that this session refreshes your body and mind and grants you a sense of calm that lasts all day long.
dynamichypnotherapy

Return to General Hypnosis