Looking for something similar to IQ lowering

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: EMG

Looking for something similar to IQ lowering

Postby keileon » April 19th, 2022, 9:24 pm

In the vein of bimbofication and general intelligence dropping, I'm looking for a file that focuses on worsening memory and generally making the listener more prone to forgetting things and getting distracted. This doesn't really fall into the "normal" bimbo effects, and I don't really see many (if any) files that explicitly touch on that.
keileon
Regular
Regular

Re: Looking for something similar to IQ lowering

Postby donndt » September 13th, 2022, 8:59 pm

This seems pretty dangerous. However, I would also like to try something like this
donndt

Postby hypnovictoria » July 20th, 2023, 8:17 am

keileon wrote:In the vein of bimbofication and general intelligence dropping, I'm looking for a file that focuses on worsening memory and generally making the listener more prone to forgetting things and getting distracted. This doesn't really fall into the "normal" bimbo effects, and I don't really see many (if any) files that explicitly touch on that.

I actually already made two files for this, and I'm thinking of making more:

https://www.warpmymind.com/index.php?ga ... e_id=17530
https://www.warpmymind.com/index.php?ga ... e_id=17531

The effect is temporary, but if you listen over and over, your mind will start to change.
Ultimately, hypnosis cannot change the structure of your brain but it create altered states of confusion, limited ability to think complex thoughts, mental blocks (forgetting big words). It can change your attention so you only think very simple thoughts about simple concepts.

If you have more ideas, I might incorporate them in a future file for IQ reduction.
hypnovictoria

Postby Jackstock » July 20th, 2023, 6:38 pm

IQ has very little to do with memory. It may not even have much to do with being distracted. Sorry for adding intellectual reply to a request on dumbing down, but this is potential dangerous territory and it needs to be clarified. If it's not done right, you will end up with a hypnosis file that is ineffective or has negative effects.
Take a look at an IQ test and youll see that it's about the willingness of a person to deeply explore numerous possibilities and make more considerations. An example of low IQ isn't the "dumb" you are thinking of. A person of low IQ would show signs of ignorance, prejudice, false assumptions, dangerous decision making, actions that could hurt others, etc. There's nothing sexy or fun about that.

It sounds like youre looking for more along the lines of being "carefree", "airy", "light-minded", or "absurdly open-minded". These are the things that are fun, and perhaps even sexy. If you are making a custom hypnosis request with someone, making this clarification will bring about a better result.
Jackstock
Guru
Guru

Return to General Hypnosis