Have never dropped in 10 years

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: EMG

Have never dropped in 10 years

Postby vvcutie » May 31st, 2022, 12:46 am

Hi, I’ve been into feminization hypnosis for more than 10 years at this point. Long term listening of Bambi sleep and kei hypnosis and somehow ive never once actually dropped. It’s extremely erotic but I’ve never reached the point of actually being hypnotized. Please someone help me I want to go deep to the point of falling under but can’t ):

I will listen for hours without masturbation or anything and unless I myself force myself to feel “tingles” and such essentially it’s just erotic audio. How do I actually progress????
vvcutie

Re: Have never dropped in 10 years

Postby drone56 » April 7th, 2023, 7:23 am

Being hypnotized is much more a 'not-doing' than it is a 'doing'. It's important to realize that your *subconscious mind does all the work*. (Please read that again.) Your conscious mind just gets in the way - which is why hypnotists have so many techniques to distract you, draw your attention, etc. These techniques give your conscious mind something to do so it can stay out of the way of the hypnotist's words getting to your subconscious mind.
Concentrating really hard to try to be hypnotized, for example, is just counter-productive. Instead, do not concentrate. Relax. Let go. Being hypnotized is (for me at least) a 'letting-be': let her words wash over you like waves of the ocean. If you let go, relax, and listen with trust and abandon, you may eventually have a deeper experience than you have hitherto.
drone56

Re: Have never dropped in 10 years

Postby Jackstock » April 8th, 2023, 11:13 am

First, most files are not very good. Theres a monstrous number of mistakes that can keep someone from dropping. Even so-called "professionals" make these mistakes. In general, most files only work on the easiest people to trance.
Practice meditation.
Try a float tank (sensory deprivation tank).
Try different files.
Try meeting someone in person. Pay a local hypnotherapist if you have to (you will probably have to).
Jackstock
Guru
Guru

Return to General Hypnosis