Out the Blocks..

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: EMG

Out the Blocks..

Postby jessicawp » October 3rd, 2022, 6:18 pm

Hihi

I was speaking to someone away from the site but who was recommending files linked to the site, which is how I ultimately arrived here. I have tried various files but I wondered if there's a recommended path? Is it as logical as starting with the inductions and then moving down? I found teaming audio files up with strobe spirals really blurs my mind and eyes and potentially helps me. It even helped my sleep for a while!!

If there are any recommendations for a foundation or pushing out them starting blocks I'd appreciate the help. Whether you want to post here for all or suggest in private, I don't mind.

Thank you
:3

p.s.
Are curse files best avoided? I'm intrigued by the names having "curse" in it, as it makes me think of pirates and the black spot lol. I also then think the black spot was not a good thing, so maybe I should not be curious!
jessicawp

Re: Out the Blocks..

Postby Psychogopher » October 4th, 2022, 4:13 am

What are your interests? What kind of curses would you be interested in?

Tell us more about yourself.
Psychogopher

Postby Jackstock » October 4th, 2022, 7:23 am

There is no agreed upon meaning for "curse". There's also no guided path to take, it's kind of a wild west out here. Best to just do what works for you
Jackstock
Guru
Guru

Postby jessicawp » October 4th, 2022, 10:45 am

Psychogopher wrote:What are your interests? What kind of curses would you be interested in?

Tell us more about yourself.

I know it is a bit of a lame answer but I really feel like my interests are under construction. I didn't know I had an interest, besides thinking it was a curious feat in films, etc., in hypnosis until recently. I only started as a way to relax around exams and it has built from there. I do not like the idea of family or friends finding out about anything weird or embarrassing though. Albeit I do try to avoid that generally speaking xD lol

Curses, curses, curses. It feels like the start of a horror movie, or a pirate movie, maybe a mystery. I did not read much about specific curse files as I was too nervous to lol. It makes me think of faeries and mystical things which I quite like.
jessicawp

Postby jessicawp » October 4th, 2022, 10:46 am

Jackstock wrote:There is no agreed upon meaning for "curse". There's also no guided path to take, it's kind of a wild west out here. Best to just do what works for you

Ohhh- off the beaten path? How all good adventures start :3
jessicawp

Postby cardigan » November 22nd, 2022, 10:52 am

Hi Jessica

A curse is only as effective as your belief in it. You should start with files that work on things you'd like to achieve with regards to improving/deconstructing yourself. Everyone around here has a kind of fancy. It might be domination, latex, controlplay etc. Grab the files that interest you the most and then go to work listening to them as often as you desire. - And feel free to contact me in case of any questions.

Regards
Cardigan
Long-time contributor
Certified hypnotist C.I., C.H.
http://milnet.dk
cardigan
Guru
Guru

Return to General Hypnosis