Focused Deprogramming

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: EMG

Focused Deprogramming

Postby pbkurisu » November 16th, 2022, 8:06 pm

I came across a video on hypnotube and now wish I had never seen it. Sure it took me down deep and made me feel real good but it came with some dangerous behavior while watching. After some repeats I found myself swirling down towards addiction to watch it over and over again. The first few times were fun but I want off the ride. I'm hoping someone could point me to a creator of custom deprogramming files to do a number of things all specific to that video.
Basically I'm looking for a deprogramming audio to remove the triggers and addiction and make that particular style of video, and any videos by the creator, anathema to me. Any help on who might do this would be helpful.
And yes I know about the hypnotherapist option. If I find one that is good and close enough for multiple sessions but not local I'll look into it. No luck there yet though.
pbkurisu

Re: Focused Deprogramming

Postby EMG » November 16th, 2022, 11:23 pm

You can always pay me for a custom file, but they aren't cheap($150) in which case I can go after any behavior you wish.
No matter where you go, there you are.
EMG
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Focused Deprogramming

Postby bananashake2 » November 19th, 2022, 12:54 am

Did you try one of the general deprogramming files?
Nimja has multiple (they're called Soft Reset, Deep Reset and Hard Reset)
Vive has one too (deep clean).
And of course on this page we have a bunch of "Deprogram" files, just search for that term.

In general, every hypnotic effect can be removed, especially as you clearly said that you do not like it anymore.
bananashake2

Return to General Hypnosis