A Letter to the Community

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: EMG

A Letter to the Community

Postby Siren » April 2nd, 2023, 12:52 am

Some of you might know me as the female voice that used to be on ViVe Hypnosis' site, but at one stage, disappeared.

I am releasing this letter to the community because I need to clear things up and bring things into the light. Things that bother me intensely. Inevitably there will be mud thrown over this, and I would prefer it if there wasn't.

Back when I started creating, ViVe and I were in a relationship. They were the one that brought me into the file creation sphere. I left that relationship when ViVe used a trigger on me to take away my ability to argue with him on something that was important to me and the relationship. It was not okay. I freely admit, I was a little broken in those days because of circumstances out of my control, but even taking that into account.. Its not okay.

Over the next few years, I did struggle with my mental health, and all of this came to a head in 2016/2017. I will be open, I spent much of the time period where this came to a had trapped in bed, too anxious to function.

Two things occurred in this time period (I am disclosing both so that it is clear that I am not perfect either). I started to date someone in the community that had been a friend for a long time, and collectively in my friends circle, we genuinely thought that the dude was okay but had just made two or three admittedly problematic choices. I introduced them to ViVe and one of his subs, went to bed, and when I woke up.. shit had hit the fan. While I was asleep, the person that I had thought was okay.. hurt ViVes sub. I did not know what I do now, at the time. All of this blew up on the tumblrsphere and with the understanding that it may have been a misstep on that persons part, I did defend him to a small degree. I wished that they would all just talk things out instead of slinging mud on tumblr. I have never denied that he hurt that sub.

In the same time period, ViVe and I got an email from Jukebox. As it would turn out, the induction that we had been using and that ViVe had assured me was okay to use.. was stolen. It was stolen from Jukebox. When Jukebox emailed us, ViVe tried to play it off like he didn't know. He did... Jukebox had an email where ViVe asked to use the induction. The Zero Induction is an induction that Jukeboxes partner uses commercially. Jukebox wanted everything that used those inductions taken down. On my side of things, I had never heard of Jukebox and certainly had not read any of their work (Crazy, I know.. but I was fairly isolated). I compared the two inductions and found there to be an 80-90% similarity.. enough to be considered theft. I was floored.. and terrified. I did work out a deal with Jukebox where my files could remain up for a certain period of time until I rerecorded them. I removed my files with the induction, choosing not to rerecord because of the level of anxiety that I was experiencing. I issued an apology to Jukebox on behalf of both of us, without ViVe's consent, as he was unrepentant and I just wanted all of this to be over.

Jukebox and I have no issues with eachother, and they do not blame me for this event. They are however, mad at ViVe.

ViVe tried to play off that he did not know, then tried to emotionally blackmail Jukebox into allowing use as it was "for the good of the community and the community would lose so many good files". ViVe was unrepentant and remains so to this day. He stole that induction, knowingly. He did "remove" some of the files... enough that anyone involved wouldn't look deeper. Due to recent events, I found that ViVe not only had not removed those files from Warp My Mind... but knew that the way back machine had archived his site, and all of that content was still accessible. He remains unrepentant and has disrespected Jukebox. [These files, have since been brought to EMG's attention, and have been subsequently removed from the site. If you do find any of these on WMM, please report them]

Fast forward to charmed that year.. Upon hearing that I was going to charmed, he, his polycule, and his sub went to the event. They got the person that hurt ViVes sub, banned from that convention less than a week beforehand. I was rooming with that person and two other folk, as traveling is expensive and AUD to USD conversion rates are terrible. This, and the previous two events made this convention very difficult to attend. I did talk with Jukebox at length, and they remain firm that they do not blame me, which did help. ViVe, however, made things incredibly difficult for me. Whenever I was in the same room as him or in a public space, he would stare daggers at me. Not the normal kind of I don't like you stare... The if "I could get away with it, I would kill you right here and now", stare. His face would look like a storm cloud as he loomed over me (I am 5'2" to his over 6'). He and his polycule made it exceedingly clear that I was not welcome in the space, in the community or in the file creation sphere. I had so many panic attacks that weekend and broke up with the person that hurt ViVes sub. I no longer associate with that person.

After that weekend. I basically ran from the community. I hid. I isolated myself and let him win. I will regret running for the rest of my life. I didn't really create for the next 6 years. You all will have seen me post my first file in years, earlier this year. I created something, and I was happy for it. I posted it to Warp My Mind, and then things went downhill. ViVe posted a file very shortly after I released mine. He hadn't posted to that site in a long while. I felt... intimidated. Remembering the hate that he slung in my direction both privately and publicly.

I would learn that this is what he intended.

A few weeks later a sub of his reached out, concerned that ViVe had done the same thing to me that they did to them. The horror... that I experienced hearing this subs story.. I just. There is not reasonable excuse for some of it. The parallels that I would draw blew my mind in a not good way. This sub had hoped that by joining ViVes group/s that they might come across me. Over the next few years, ViVe would rant about me (and other things), declaring that I was a "groomer for a predator". He still actively claims this. Anyone who actually knows me, knows that I am not the type to willingly hurt people.

You might ask, if you're truly like that.. why are you even speaking out now? I am speaking out now, in hopes that nobody else has to be hurt by this man. I am speaking out because I am no longer the only one who had a problem with him.

I learnt that he did, in fact, upload his file to warp my mind to intimidate me. He was fully intending on uploading the file to erotische-hypnose, and upon seeing my file, said that he knew what this was, that I was grooming for that predator again, and uploaded it to warp my mind instead. His subs did a double take and questioned him on it. He walked it back a little and claimed "advertising". He would rather intimidate me, than earn money.

This man would go on rants after enforced (Getting mad at a sub who doesn't attend or remember everything, is basically just enforcing through fear) exercise with his subs, rants that would be tested. He would go onto to use heinous tactics on these subs that I know, for a fact, that he knew was bad (Like addicting them to his sleep hypnosis). He had ranted about safety when we had been together. He willingly interfered with sleep schedules, jobs, personal hobbies & passions, and finances. Amongst the most heinous of his problem behaviours include leaving a sub in subdrop, to play VR games, leaving that sub to be consoled by the other subs because "that's just what he is like..."; constant unfun gaslighting; and He forced his sub into giving him head after they had explicitly told him that they were not okay with that, by way of yelling at them for blue balling him and by guilt tripping them via file creation, because "that would involve those sounds and acts anyway" ([File here](https://vive-hypnosis.com/hypnosis/cuckqueen-the-bj/)). And then used the fact that they had already given into giving a blowjob, to try and guilt trip them into giving more.

They left him because of all of this and all of the lies.

This is a man who has knowingly and willingly hurt folk for his own pleasure.

I want to make it exceedingly clear that I am not with him, I was never the voice of his files. I am the creator of all of my own work, barring the zero induction. And before he can say that I hide heinous stuff in the subliminals of my work (which he has claimed)... Unlike him, I have always scripted my work. I have almost all of my scripts. I have shown them to folks, and some friends have copies of my portfolio that have not been touched in years. There is nothing particularly heinous in them. If anything they reinforce the arousal and deepening aspects, and more importantly the safeties that I have deliberately put in place. As an example for the sirens call, there are many reminders that you can in fact, breathe whilst under the water with the Siren.

Most importantly, I am not going to let this man hurt another person, this cycle stops with the other sub and I. I am not going to let this man intimidate me into silence anymore. I am going to create again.

I know that I will probably come under scrutiny for putting this out there.. and so be it, if I end up running from the community for another 6-7 years. My own comfort and peace of mind is less important than making sure that this cycle stops with us.
The extreme anxiety that I have, and will undoubtedly experience as this reaches the broader community, is less important than making sure that he doesn't take advantage of another vulnerable person.
Siren

Re: A Letter to the Community

Postby MasterJack » April 2nd, 2023, 4:45 pm

I’ve never been able to get through one of ViVe’s files, his voice fucking sucks balls, plus his erotic hypnosis concepts are shit. No idea why he’s so highly praised.

At least now I won’t feel guilty for having hate for his voice and work.
No longer distributing my files.
MasterJack
Mentor
Mentor

Re: A Letter to the Community

Postby akashaa » May 26th, 2023, 5:58 pm

I am really and truly so sorry this happened to you. I don't know you or him but as a woman I
truly empathize with you. May you receive all the healing you need godspeed. And if leaving
again benefits your mental health I support. Glad I only EVER listen to EMGs files anyway.. sheesh.
akashaa

Return to General Hypnosis