CORE (Is All) Hypnosis

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: EMG

CORE (Is All) Hypnosis

Postby ForeverSlave16 » June 9th, 2023, 1:46 pm

To clarify, i'm not referencing the book by Harry Stefanakis or any clinical techniques referenced by said book or author. Only stating that since that's always the first result that pops up on Google when searching CORE hypnosis.

There's a series of files i've found and lightly dug into lately commonly referenced as CORE hypnosis, the most consistent source of them i've been able to find can be found on the CORE PROGRAM WMC Youtube channel, the associated transcripts for said files can be found here: https://core-wintermute.network//

Apparently there are other associated groups aside from Wintermute, but I haven't been able to dig them up. I was just wondering if this content was much known on this website, or if anyone is familiar with the history/past revisions of it. It seems like an interesting group, and I can vouch that the Architecture file seems to be effective for inducing trance, which is something i've always struggled with, but results may vary. I haven't experimented much beyond that, but these files seem promising for anyone interested in dronification/drone hypnosis.

All thoughts and discussion welcome. Thank you for your time. :)
ForeverSlave16

Re: CORE (Is All) Hypnosis

Postby stan » June 10th, 2023, 1:47 am

For those talking about files new to hypnosis I would warn them about the Core files in the same breath I use to warn about Bambi Sleep.

There is history and politics and blown up arguments over discords - with personalities fracturing communities. The normal human shit.
The politics and personal fall outs have developed the files over time. Which is to say there are different versions of the same things tweaked or unique to their communities.

It's not inherently bad in the sense that the files are a fantasy and they deliver on that fantasy.

but let's take a moment to think of possible problems with a hierarchical community where you are entering through listening to a set of files that set you as a drone.
hot fantasy. shit reality ?

The usual warnings apply about being well known triggers and if susceptible to trance can effect your life a bit too much.
telling someone you like Dronification or have listened to CORE lets them know quite a bit about you.

My assumption when the files or links are pasted is that someone is being a 'good drone' and following the directives to spread their programming.

As a question for anyone that is more familiar with the history and communities, I wonder if some sci3nt0logy clearing transcripts got worked into the framework somewhere ?
stan
Regular
Regular

Re: CORE (Is All) Hypnosis

Postby ForeverSlave16 » June 11th, 2023, 3:55 pm

I think that's a fair assessment. I'm familiar with the Bambi Sleep files as well and did try them for a time, but not very consistently. They're excellent in term of quality, I can definitely see them resulting in noticeable effects (or consequences, depending on your perspective), but I always felt that considering them "dangerous" was a bit hyperbolic, at least for the average user. I would say the same thing here, generally safe, at least for the average person of sound mind.

As for the assertion that sharing files/links as an example of the programming working, I could understand that perspective. I guess I can't 100% deny that listening to Architecture didn't influence my decision to make this post, since i'm a biased source for that question. I made another post in the Feminizations forum asking around about experiences with the Bambi Sleep files, coincidentally enough, but I don't think they had suggestions to convert in them.

The Scientology connection (apologies if we're supposed to not use the term directly, will correct if needed) is an interesting idea, if you're referring to what I think you are, hadn't considered it before. Not familiar with it enough to determine if there is one myself. I have poked around and found that the 42 Affirmations were mostly pulled from the 42 Ideals of Ma'at from Kemeticism, so that was interesting. Seventh generation sustainability is briefly mentioned at one point, and the Core Principles are referenced directly and credited to the author that originally wrote them. This all is actually what got me interested in the files and their history in the first place, it's an interesting collection of source material.
ForeverSlave16

Return to General Hypnosis