File start up

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: EMG

File start up

Postby geekdh » April 7th, 2024, 1:31 pm

There’s a question in the FAQ that asks if the files work immediately. The responder suggested running it “several times over several days”. I’ve seen a few responses to similar questions that suggest it might take 40 hours of running the file before it starts working (sorry, I can’t cite a reference for that, but I’m pretty sure I’ve seen similar answers more than once.)

Since a typical file runs about 20 minutes, that’s talking about running it about 120 times.

My question (being the impatient cuss that I am) is this: can I run them back-to-back-to-back, or do I have to do something else in between? (Obviously, I’m not going to sit down and run it for 40 hours straight, but can I run them as quickly as possible. If I were to limit myself to one run per day, it could take 3 months to get a file running. Even 3 times a day would take a month.

Related question: if I’m trying to bring up several different files, is it okay to intersperse the attempts on the different files together, or do they interfere with one another? (Pardon my ignorance of how hypnosis files work.)

And finally, when I do get it working, is it going to be an all-or-nothing situation, or is it going to gradually start working “better”.

BTW, for background, I’m a retired computer software engineer, and I stumbled into hypnosis about a week ago. I’ve got about 15 files that I’ve tried to run, none of which are demonstrably working. (I’ve got 2 that MIGHT be working, but the only verifiable effects that they have may take a couple months to manifest. So I don’t know if those files are not working, or if they are working but I have to wait to see the effects.)

Thanks for your patience.

Geek
geekdh

Return to General Hypnosis