Questions on Enchanted Keyboard

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: EMG

Questions on Enchanted Keyboard

Postby geekdh » May 4th, 2024, 9:02 am

These are primarily addressed to EMG and OxyFemboi, though, of course I welcome input from anyone.

I’ve looked at the versions of the file (“Curse Enchanted Keyboard” - by EMG, including the version by Calimore that adds Binaural beats - and “Curse Enchanted Keyboard Two” by OxyFemboi.) I have read the scripts for both of them.

OxyFemboi’s version adds the safety that the ending trigger must also include your initials. But it also adds two other clauses that are not in EMG’s version - “if you want a change to be permanent, add ‘This change is now permanent’” before adding the trigger. And “if you want a change to be real, add ‘this change is now real’”.

So my question is “what is the alternative to those two phrases? I.e., if I don’t include them what happens? Isn’t the permanent phrase redundant of the oft-repeated warning throughout the file that these changes are permanent and irrevocable? If I don’t include the permanent phrase, then when do the changes disappear? And if I don’t include the “real” phrase, then where are the changes made?”

For EMG, can you elaborate or clarify the statement that you can revert yourself to how you were before, but you still have to accept the changes that were made. On the surface, that seems contradictory to me.
geekdh
Regular
Regular

Re: Questions on Enchanted Keyboard

Postby warpedma » May 4th, 2024, 9:27 am

I just refreshed my enchanted keyboard which-is-not-a-curse :D

It opens endless opportunities and you can make it self-referencing or self-enforcing :lol: if you're creative.

Just don't overthink it geekdh. TBH, I don't see the need for the extra safeties at the bottom of your prompt.

Be precise and express yourself with positive affirmations (say what you want, and not what you don't want). Just like with ChatGPT, what you get out of it depends on the quality of the prompt. Oh wait, you could describe your wish to ChatGPT and have it write the best enchanted keyboard prompt for you. Ha ha.

Now consider this:

Let the enchanted keyboard curse work better than ever.

Or

Free me of the enchanted keyboard as if I had never listened to it

Or

Reprogram the enchanted keyboard and let XYZ be the trigger instead of ABC.

etc.

Me, myself I've freed the enchanted keyboard of the keyboard :wink:
warpedma
Regular
Regular

Return to General Hypnosis