Mixing files

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: EMG

Mixing files

Postby grubs » July 16th, 2006, 1:56 am

Sorry if this has already been covered...

While paging through the collection of files, I've found A LOT that I want to use on either myself, or certain other individuals (with their concent of course).

I would like to know if I could take a couple files (for example, the increased metabolism & the exercise file - or the 3 train (male) slave files, etc) & edit them so that instead of going:
induction - body - awakening. induction - body - awakening.

they go more like this
induction - body - body - awakening

That way once I'm under once, I dont have to be reawoken just to be sent back down...

Would they lose their effectivness if they were combined? The male slave files, for example are mostly all induction. Only 5-10 min of actual programming. Would it still work if the three were edited into one file?

Especially for these three, I was planning on re-recording them, so its in their Master's voice (figure that'll help with their submission) & to custom tweak some things, and if I could stick all 3 together into one file, that'd save a little time.

(sorry for the multiple Qs in one post, but here's another)... I'd assume it wouldnt be too bad with closely related files (like the 3 train male slave files, but would it work for not so related files? For example, if I were to mix the metabolism file with bisexual file? Would jumping from A to B cause problems, or (assuming I had a good transition - again would re-record them (also to get the background sounds, voice levels, etc the same) would I just save an awakening & a going back down?
grubs

Postby Jacara » July 16th, 2006, 12:11 pm

They've been covered, but it doesn't hurt to go over them again :)

As for whether it's okay to play several things at once, that was discussed in *this* thread. See Blink's post about primacy & recency, especially.

As for editing the files so you can put several Suggestion parts between just one Induction and Wakener, that's fine too. Any audio-editing program like Goldwave or Audacity will let you do that.

I'm currently practicing trance, so I listen to the "elman induction" (induction & wakener) on loop... it's supposed to help you get a deeper trance if you come out of it and immediately go back down into it (I think that's called Fractionalization). So really, having an induction and wakener surrounding each file isn't really a bad thing, but it does take a lot longer. It'd be much faster if the subject had a post-hypnotic trance trigger (anchor) and could replace the induction with that (and a brief deepener).
Jacara
Mentor
Mentor

Postby seekingnewreality » July 16th, 2006, 2:02 pm

I will say that I have found several subliminals back-to-back to be easier / more effective than several hypnotic files back-to-back. Of course that probably just means I'm more susceptible to subliminals. :lol:
seekingnewreality

Return to General Hypnosis