How do I know if I am deep enough?

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: EMG

How do I know if I am deep enough?

Postby Expletive_deleted2000 » May 4th, 2005, 12:00 am

Ok I have been listening to the Induction file and Depening file every day at least once for the past few days and I feel like I am going pretty deep.

I can't feel any of my lower body, I can't move at all and I am very very relaxed. How does it feel when you go into a really deep trance and how do you know you are deep enough for any of the other files to start working?
Expletive_deleted2000

Postby Kendai » May 4th, 2005, 2:22 am

so far, i think i'm only up to a light trance, but i think, you should try other files, and see if they work, it's not like trying the file before you're trancing well enough will keep them from ever working or anything. . .
Kendai
Mentor
Mentor

Postby sabrinainsatin » May 4th, 2005, 12:35 pm

Hi, it sounds as if you are getting a good level of trance but the only way to be sure is to try a file. My advice (for what its worth) is try something fairly simple to start with. I know people who have went straight for a transformation file and then been disappointed when it didn't work. Perhaps you could try something like the 20 minute baby file and see how you get on with that.
sabrinainsatin

Postby Cubeguru » May 4th, 2005, 4:29 pm

ok i'l make this simple, everyone has their own deep experience, people hardly ever have exactly the same experience, "go with the flow" just experience everything you have to and stop worrying about are you deep enough yet.....just concentrate on his/her voice, and interact if they ask you to....no worries
Pentiums melt in your PC, not in your hand.
(No electrons were harmed in the creation of this message)
--If we do not succeed we run the risk of failure--
Cubeguru
Regular
Regular

Return to General Hypnosis