revenge hypnosis for football

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: EMG

revenge hypnosis for football

Postby jeyrod » May 4th, 2005, 12:09 pm

how about a revenge hypnosis for football jocks? You know like to make them think there a football or a tackle dummy during practice?Or make them think there changing into a football,or tackle dummy? :twisted:

thought that would be pretty cool

email me if you know anyone that does that jeyrod@ptd.net
jeyrod

Postby camann » May 4th, 2005, 1:07 pm

I believe that's one of the file types EMG will not do... but maybe I'm misunderstanding.

EMG wrote:I won't do files to help someone mess up an unsuspecting subject, I don't do kids, and I won't help you break the law. Beyond that you'll have to ask.

Lord_Mizaru wrote:Well I know he says he'll make almost any file but he does have some limits, considdering everything he will do, I can't help wondering what those limits are ;)
camann

Postby Cubeguru » May 4th, 2005, 4:37 pm

heres an idea, [url]http://vhypno.sourceforge.net/[/url]go on this, go on downloads then download virtual hypnotist, this is also in web links, dont use prototypes, on the program you can write your own scripts, for anything, ive written a few of my own, ask me and i can write you some add-on scripts, and il send it to you, or if you feel very capable, write your own.
Pentiums melt in your PC, not in your hand.
(No electrons were harmed in the creation of this message)
--If we do not succeed we run the risk of failure--
Cubeguru
Regular
Regular

i tried hypo script

Postby deathjdstn » May 4th, 2005, 4:41 pm

i do not know about hypno script i have that and tried it and well hehehe i cannot go into a trance with a robtoic/computer voice thats why i do not listen to the robo mistress files it distracts me for some reason
deathjdstn
Regular
Regular

Postby danmalara » May 4th, 2005, 6:55 pm

Same here, I don't understand how that artificial computer voice can put anyone under. It's just not the same.
My MIND is happy. BLANK and empty. BRAINwashing is GOOD for me.
danmalara
Mentor
Mentor

Return to General Hypnosis