Online hyposis

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: EMG

Online hyposis

Postby diamonds21 » April 5th, 2005, 10:43 pm

:? Does anyone know how to do online hypnosis sessions with only instant message?
diamonds21

Postby Lord_Mizaru » April 6th, 2005, 12:01 am

It is possible, but depends on the person you're trying to do it on if it will work or not. In some rare cases it almost seems to work better. At the end of the day though it's just about producing the same results in the mind no matter whether you're suggesting somebody into a trance with your voice or just with simple text, so in a lot of ways it just works the same way. Best way to learn is trial and error in my experience, so if you know how to trance somebody with your voice, try typing something similar and see what results you get. Then go on from there.
Lord_Mizaru
Mentor
Mentor

Postby DazDude » April 6th, 2005, 2:48 am

As i do alot of online hypnosis with people i can clarify that it does usually depend on the person, some can easyily be put in trance by being asked to tense and relax each muscle whilst others find it easy to just relax and focus on what i say.

I sometimes find that online hypnosis can usually be just as good as voice hypnosis in somecases.

I myself do sessions with people on this site's chatroom, Yahoo Messenger and Aol Messenger

Chat Room my Nick DazDude or i can be added to either AOL or Yahoo with the addy of HypnoDaz

Cheers

Daz
If You Cannot Read This then you are NOT Hypnotized ;)
DazDude
Regular
Regular

Postby makidas » April 7th, 2005, 5:37 am

dazdude is an awesome hypnotist too, so i would definitely get in touch with him :D
makidas
Guru
Guru

Postby TotallyEntranced » April 21st, 2005, 7:56 am

If you want it to happen, I can say from experience, yes, they can. 8O
TotallyEntranced

Return to General Hypnosis