A little 'thank you'

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: EMG

A little 'thank you'

Postby seekingnewreality » November 15th, 2006, 11:40 pm

To whomever made the subliminal of Always a Jock, thank you, thank you, thank you! I put that together with one of iamatestsubjectofme's remixes, and while I'm not quite ready to post it as a "success story" yet, it seems to be a good combination at the very least so far.
seekingnewreality

Postby sarnoga » November 16th, 2006, 7:20 am

That would be me. Thanks so much for letting me know you liked the subliminal. I hope you continue to enjoy that file and all of the good files on this site. After you've had sufficient opportunity to try it out I would be very interested to hear how well it worked for you.

Sarnoga
sarnoga
Guru
Guru

Postby seekingnewreality » December 6th, 2006, 5:17 pm

Just as an update: I'm not sure what's working, but *something* definitely is. I have been at the gym at least every other day for the last month (this is very unlike me) and I am noticing other subtle 'adjustments' as well.

I'm sure this is in part because of how badly I want this, but up until now, my laziness and fear have been in control. Not anymore. :)
seekingnewreality

Postby sarnoga » December 6th, 2006, 8:55 pm

Glad to hear of your sucsess regardless of the reason for it. No doubt anything including hypnosis works better if you want it badly and are determined.

Best wishes for your continued sucsess.

Sarnoga
sarnoga
Guru
Guru

Return to General Hypnosis