Masturbation as an Induction

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: EMG

Masturbation as an Induction

Postby MN_FriendlyGuy » November 22nd, 2006, 4:35 pm

Awhile ago, a hypnotist suggested I try using masturbation as part of a self-hypnosis induction.

"Each stroke takes you deeper".
Lately, I've become curious about the experience of others.

While I was inexperienced at self-inducing trance, it seemed to work for me.
MN_FriendlyGuy
Guru
Guru

Postby seekingnewreality » November 22nd, 2006, 4:52 pm

My experience has been just the opposite....that is what usually takes me OUT of trance once I'm in it. So much so that if a 'tist tries to put me under I have to specifically request that it not be included.
seekingnewreality

Postby demigraff » November 22nd, 2006, 8:25 pm

That seems like a pretty interesting idea. I'll try to remember it in case I find a suitable occasion to try it out :)
demigraff
Guru
Guru

Postby newman » November 26th, 2006, 9:34 am

This is a very interesting idea. The problem I see with it is if I get too aroused while masturbating and ruin the trance by either cumming or having to slow down or stop to prevent it from happening.
newman

Postby Jack » November 27th, 2006, 10:24 pm

newman: have you ever considered the possibility of a continuous full body orgasm, without ejaculation? It's easy enough to give suggestions that will lead to this outcome.

SNR: It might take two trance sessions with you. One to implant the suggestion that the next time you have the experience it will help take you more into trance than any other method has before. And another to actually use it. Unless you come across someone who can help you with you wide awake.
"The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt." Bertrand Russell
"By doing certain things certain results follow." A. Crowley, Book of Lies
"Dum spiro, spero." - Cicero
Jack
Guru
Guru

Postby newman » November 28th, 2006, 6:52 am

I tried this the last two nights and had very good results. I started out stroking (lightly), and as I fell into trance I found my strokes becoming shorter and shorter. By the time I was totally under I had pretty much stopped stroking all together.

While I was under...I also restarted stroking to bring me even deeper and that worked well too.

Jack: I've had some success with orgasms using some of the mp3's, but never on my own. I'll have to try that.
newman

Postby Hyp-know-fetish » December 5th, 2006, 10:28 pm

I can't say I've ever tried that. However, if every time I masturbated, I fell into trance, I'd be in trouble. I think I'll stick to my triggers. :D

Good idea, though
I am a member of hypnopics-collective.net with the same user name. Check out all the cool hypno manips available there, made by hundreds of members! Registration is not required, I think, just to lurk the Album.
Hyp-know-fetish
Mentor
Mentor

Postby redmollie » December 6th, 2006, 10:36 am

I've actually been listening to an induction, for women, that uses masturbation. I wouldn't have thought it would be effective, but it appears that having something else to think about, particularly something physical, helps bypass the critical censor and have the suggestions go more directly to the subconscious.
redmollie
Regular
Regular

Postby Jack » December 6th, 2006, 9:45 pm

Sounds like some overload occurring to me, mollie. What are you listening to?

Hkf: I know what you mean. But, you don't necessarily have to make it an "every time" type of trigger.

newman: sounds good.
"The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt." Bertrand Russell
Jack
Guru
Guru

Postby redmollie » December 6th, 2006, 10:00 pm

Jack (ha ha), it's not something from this site, so I'm not sure what the protocol is for mentioning it.

And yes, overload, confusion, multiple inputs, whatever you want to call it. It seems to work pretty damn well. Part of it puts in a trigger and I've been a little startled by how well that trigger seems to be working. There's also several suggestions in puts in and some are working better than others but some of them are *really* working. :)
redmollie
Regular
Regular

Postby Jack » December 7th, 2006, 8:12 pm

redmollie wrote:Jack (ha ha), it's not something from this site, so I'm not sure what the protocol is for mentioning it.

And yes, overload, confusion, multiple inputs, whatever you want to call it. It seems to work pretty damn well. Part of it puts in a trigger and I've been a little startled by how well that trigger seems to be working. There's also several suggestions in puts in and some are working better than others but some of them are *really* working. :)

Hmm.. could you send me the mp3 or a transcript of the mp3 you've been listening to? It sounds interesting.
Jack
Guru
Guru

Postby redmollie » December 7th, 2006, 11:03 pm

y'know, it's not from here, and it's not publically available so far as I know, so I don't think I should, sorry.
redmollie
Regular
Regular

Postby missypuss » January 12th, 2007, 7:03 am

I often listen to files while wearing a butterfly vibe I have, its a wonderful way , I find of enabling me to go really deep, while feeling totally aroused at the same time.
So I guess you would call that masturbation.
For wont of a better word.

Sometimes it works a little too well, I find, :twisted:
I too would love to know what file it is you are listening to Mollie.
Cant you PM me?
missypuss
Guru
Guru

Return to General Hypnosis