ban me

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: EMG

ban me

Postby insaneman » January 8th, 2007, 5:15 am

im moving to hypno-files.com i really shouldnt be on WMM(being both 13, and a christian) ban me ,see you at hypnofiles.
insaneman

Postby insaneman » January 8th, 2007, 5:58 am

atually please dont..i the files wont play wwhne i get them from hypno-files
insaneman

Postby bobjoe11 » January 8th, 2007, 7:40 am

ummm, you just said you were 13... I don't think any amount of begging will help you there.

That's all I'm going to say.
bobjoe11
Regular
Regular

Postby aviant » January 8th, 2007, 8:31 am

The whole 18+ thing is simply a nice sign on the wall with the opened door in it. Something to ensure the site owner's safety from the law, not the kids safety from the content of the site.

If this or any other at least half-inteligent kid decides to lurk here, there's a good chance noone will catch him, unless he confesses. And if he confesses and is banned (like the current case), there is a good chance you'll have to play the whole proxy and tracing game.
aviant
Regular
Regular

Postby EMG » January 8th, 2007, 10:44 am

You're right, I can't keep under 18 users out because I don't require everyone that uses the site to pay with a credit card. Of course if his parents had turned on ANY level of parental controls he'd have never made it on in the first place. Either way he's now banned. I do my best to keep minors off the site, but there's no easy way to guarantee it.
EMG
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby diaperchaps » January 8th, 2007, 10:52 am

you know, i may just be an old fogey, and i admit i have no children, so i do not really appreciate the job of raising children, however i think it should be the job of the parent to keep children away from 'adult sites' and all the liabilities should be put back on parents shoulders. i am tired of this parental government we have all adopted.
diaperchaps

Postby sarnoga » January 8th, 2007, 1:09 pm

EMG wrote:You're right, I can't keep under 18 users out because I don't require everyone that uses the site to pay with a credit card. Of course if his parents had turned on ANY level of parental controls he'd have never made it on in the first place. Either way he's now banned. I do my best to keep minors off the site, but there's no easy way to guarantee it.

I think the controls you have in place now are sufficient. Even requireing everyone to pay with a credit card would not guarantee that no minors used the site. I know some minors who's parents give them credit cards.

Sarnoga
sarnoga
Guru
Guru

Postby Majestic » January 8th, 2007, 5:05 pm

What does christian have to do with anything? I catholic and I dont think twice about this...
(edit) NVM stupid question
Majestic

Postby robbyn » January 8th, 2007, 8:37 pm

It would have a lot to do with it. However, I am too tired to explain now. Also, this is not the venue for that. However, in short I can say that everything here is not quite Catholic-minded...

I've noticed that the "bigger" files are only for sale and that helps to protect minors. It's true that parents need to protect. But we also know that many kids are basically raising themselves these days.
robbyn

Postby Launch » January 10th, 2007, 3:42 pm

edit
Last edited by Launch on November 7th, 2007, 2:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Launch
Regular
Regular

Postby getpumped87 » January 10th, 2007, 11:44 pm

Majestic wrote:What does christian have to do with anything? I catholic and I dont think twice about this...
(edit) NVM stupid question

i thought the same thing, must be cuz Freud was a jew lol
getpumped87
Regular
Regular

Return to General Hypnosis