Lookin for helpful advice

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: EMG

Lookin for helpful advice

Postby Laharlsama » January 23rd, 2007, 1:54 pm

I just started listening to a set of files last night for the first time. I got into a comfortable spot, put my headphones on and just let the files play in the preset order i arranged them in. i did get pretty relaxed and about halfway through, there are 2 files i dont even remember HEARING ( i know they played because they work fine i just...dont recall actually HEARING them). i was just listening and then a noise i guess shook me out of it but i was in the middle of a file that was 2 files after what i last remembered hearing. is that a good or a bad thing? also...despite trying to focus really hard, my mind seems to wander on its own a bit. i dont have add or anything like that im just a creative type i guess. any advice for cutting that down? thanks in advance
Laharlsama

Re: Lookin for helpful advice

Postby MN_FriendlyGuy » January 23rd, 2007, 2:44 pm

Laharlsama wrote:I was in the middle of a file that was 2 files after what i last remembered hearing. is that a good or a bad thing? also...despite trying to focus really hard, my mind seems to wander on its own a bit. i dont have add or anything like that im just a creative type i guess. any advice for cutting that down? thanks in advance

Your first posting here in the WMM forums! Welcome aboard.

What you've described (a lost period of time) is considered a good thing. And I believe the best is still ahead for you.

When you find yourself returning to alertness just as a recording invites you to, that's the best!
MN_FriendlyGuy
Guru
Guru

Return to General Hypnosis