Looking for someone to make me a custom hypno session

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: EMG

Looking for someone to make me a custom hypno session

Postby told2stop » March 2nd, 2007, 11:34 am

I am looking for someone to make me a custom hypnosis file/mp3 or disc. I am interested in having a hypnotic fantasy made. Does anyone know of anyone that does this? I would really love someone that understands the freeze fetish too.

told2stop@yahoo.com

Thanks
told2stop

Postby bobjoe11 » March 2nd, 2007, 3:41 pm

Ahhh, isn't a custom hypnosis disk what we all want these days..
bobjoe11
Regular
Regular

Postby Jack » March 2nd, 2007, 4:52 pm

It might help if you describe in more detail what you desire.
"The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt." Bertrand Russell
"By doing certain things certain results follow." A. Crowley, Book of Lies
"Dum spiro, spero." - Cicero
Jack
Guru
Guru

Postby told2stop » March 3rd, 2007, 1:37 pm

Maybe a hypnotic freeze fantasy. Using suggestive imagry to make me believe I am in a world frozen in time. That sort of thing. I would also be ok with some kind of erotic fantasy along the same lines. Or even something that might put triggers in me or a hypnotic suggestion. I am really open to anything, just need to find a person to make one for me.
told2stop

Postby Axiom » March 3rd, 2007, 3:27 pm

Maybe a hypnotic freeze fantasy. Using suggestive imagry to make me believe I am in a world frozen in time.

I think many people would describe freeze fantasy the other way round - you are frozen like a living mannequin or shop window dummy while the the world continues around you. There are two versions of this already on WarpMyMind, one that makes you go blank and forget what happened while you were frozen and one that allows you to experience it and remember.

These files are TrigFreeze1 and Trigfreeze2
See also Goddess Spiral's version GS-TrigFreeze2 and FreezeTest
which triggers you, leaves you frozen for 10 minutes then untriggers you
You need to be able to get into trance and have a degree of hypnotic suggestibility but I would say these are good files for hypnotic novices.

The interesting thing about these files is that other people can use and abuse you while you are frozen. It is essential to make sure that you want to be used and abused and agree limits before you let people freeze you. Only do it with people you know and trust.

The other version of freeze fetish, where the world is frozen in time, is a fantasy - so the best way to achieve it may be as a lucid dream. I would suggest you try
Cardigan - Lucid Dreams (which worked for me)
or CurseLucidDreams2 (but try the other file first as a curse is hard to remove)

Axiom
http://www.p-synd.com/winterrose/pygmalionists.html
Axiom
Regular
Regular

Postby cardigan » March 4th, 2007, 5:52 am

Well - EMG and myself do custom files. Just contact us, and we'll work out the details.
Certified hypnotist C.I., C.H.
http://milnet.dk
cardigan
Guru
Guru

Postby told2stop » March 6th, 2007, 1:17 pm

Thank you.
told2stop

Return to General Hypnosis