Bimboisation possiby too effective - please help

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: EMG

Bimboisation possiby too effective - please help

Postby BobbyS » April 4th, 2007, 5:40 am

Okay, so I've been hypnotising a girl via MSN for a while now and by some of the stuff I've seen her say, I'm convinced that she's a genuine subject. (Unfortunately there are those out there who just like to rp the hypnosis without saying so - which must be boring as hell during the induction.)
For instance, this girl wanted a bimbo trigger installed - which I gladly helped with. The effect of this trigger was to make her type *giggle* before every line, break her speech up with words like "sooo" and "like" (e.g. "That is sooo, like, awesome!"). She also believed her name was Stacey and (through no suggestion of mine) was stumped when I started calling her by her real name.
She even took some liberties with my suggestions.
Despite me telling her flat out she would only type *giggle* and not giggle out loud when she typed, it was only until many uses of the trigger she told me it was annoying giggling out loud! I think this may be due to me saying that she found it funny trying to type and think. I had suggested she become excited just by seeing me type her name. This worked, but eventually it turned to sexual excitement and I once made her come by saying her name too often. I repeat, I had just used the word excitement - arousal or sexual didn't turn up once!
(This was all from a girl who had no problem with me trying, but told me flat out she couldn't be hypnotised. :wink: )
The other aspect of the trigger was that she'd find it really hard to think while under the effects of the trigger and that her IQ was lowered.

This is where the problem kicks in.
After the first test of the trigger she said she hated how hard it was to think, so the next time I took her under I removed that part of the trigger.
Nothing more came of it, until recently. She no longer has the bimbo trigger, but has a slave one instead (again her suggestion). This works by instilling a feeling of general wellbeing at obeying, and a burst of happiness at following a command. No hard-to-think aspect involved. However, she's recently had a hard time thinking properly, and has been jumbling her words up slightly, which apparently she's never done before. There's no proof it's the hypnosis, but it looks increasingly likely. I suggested taking her down again and separating the effects of the trigger from waking life, giving her suggestions about how easily thoughts come to her while awake and how she has more energy while awake, both mental and physical. Does anyone have any ideas/know where I can find a script for this kind of thing?
BobbyS
Guru
Guru

Postby BobbyS » April 5th, 2007, 2:06 pm

Getting desperate - took her down again and installed general suggestions about how her mind will be mentally revitalised and energetic when awake, as well as reassuring her how well her subconscious processes her thoughts and decisions without her realising it. I haven't been able to check up on her yet, but she said she found it even harder to think after leaving trance.

GETTING DESPERATE! Please, if anyone has any insight or suggestions, let me know!
BobbyS
Guru
Guru

Postby mindmaster3434 » April 5th, 2007, 2:36 pm

If she's behaving as you've said it's obviously something she wants for herself or these effects wouldn't be happening. I sincerely doubt hypnosis has much to do with her condition since you make it sound as if you haven't focused on this particular thing much, and I'm guessing haven't given her many trances where this is the goal. Thus her mind is latching onto that small morsel you've afforded her and is using it as an excuse to behave how it wants. That's how I interpret it anyway.
mindmaster3434

Postby BobbyS » April 5th, 2007, 3:10 pm

I see where you're coming from, mindmaster, but one of the problems she's been having is that she jumbles words up ("the tree ran up the cat"), uses the wrong word ("the dog ran up the tree") or mixes them ("the dree ran up the trat").
This is something I have definitely not suggested to her at any point - even when the bimbo trigger was used, she could still type fluently, albeit with the alterations I mentioned in my first post.
BobbyS
Guru
Guru

Postby Jacara » April 5th, 2007, 4:51 pm

If your reversal suggestions were pretty much the opposite of the bimbo suggestions, I would think her subconscious would interpret them in the same way and reverse whatever suggestion caused the problems. So I'd say either it's not the hypnosis, or it is but deep down she likes that effect.

The girl I hypnotize online [both in IMs/email and with audio files] has shown me how subjective certain words can be. If I suggest that she feels "good" she gets aroused, even if I'm not using the word in an erotic setting. And when I gave her a freeze-on-command trigger, she can still talk; apparently to her subconscious, her mouth doesn't count for some reason. I would need to specifically alter the suggestions to cause the results I intended. At least you're working with her one-on-one so you can alter the suggestions as needed.

Let us know how it comes along :)
Jacara
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Jack » April 8th, 2007, 12:21 pm

The effects you're noticing might not have much to do with the suggestions you've given her other than your suggestions having been the initiation of a tree of internally generated suggestions, beliefs, etc.

Also, Jacara gives a good accounting of the fact that people generate their own specific meanings of words. If you gave a suggestion like "Every day you will find yourself behaving and thinking more, and more like a bimbo in every way.", you did not define the beliefs or behaviors, etc., of a bimbo. She will have to dig through her past to find exactly what a bimbo does, believes, and feels.

My suggestion, and it's only a suggestion, is that you save some kind of record of the suggestions given to the people you hypnotize. So that if something doesn't respond or works in a way which you think is not beneficial to the work your subject desired, you can go back and know what word, suggestion, or series of suggestions most likely generated that response, and fix it. Or, if you can't generate a fix, you can provide us with the material necessary to be able to generate one for your situation.
"The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt." Bertrand Russell
"By doing certain things certain results follow." A. Crowley, Book of Lies
"Dum spiro, spero." - Cicero
Jack
Guru
Guru

Postby BobbyS » April 8th, 2007, 5:02 pm

Did you not read my first post? I've been very specific with the bimbo suggestions I gave her. I told her she was to type *giggle* at the start of each line (and though I said she would only type it, she was still laughing aloud). I guided her through a diminishing IQ and clouded her thoughts so she couldn't concentrate. I expanded this to make it difficult to type sentences, meaning she would need to use "like" a lot, "sooo" instead of so and soforth.

Anyway, as it happens, it seems a few days without hypnosis (as I later found just the mere act of hypnosis worsened her problem) has cured her and she has a clear head once more.

Thanks for everyone's help though.
My next hope is to guide her into a trance and make her see her favourite celeb every time she looks in a mirror (knowing which one before I begin). I'll let you know how it goes!
BobbyS
Guru
Guru

Postby Jacara » April 9th, 2007, 11:38 am

It could be that she associated the state of hypnosis itself with the bimbo suggestions, if she really liked them or was given them often enough (or just because her mind felt they were related for some reason).

Anyway, I'm glad it seems to have cleared up, and yes please do let us know how your further suggestions go :)

Just as another little Personal Experience note regarding being hypnotized to see things: The girl I hypnotize responds very well to most things (especially sensations) even in a light trance, but she barely responds at all to suggestions like you're talking about (seeing herself in a different way), even in a medium one. I'm waiting 'til I see her in person again to do more sessions like that. But of course everyone's different, and some people might have hallucinations much easier.
Jacara
Mentor
Mentor

Postby BobbyS » April 9th, 2007, 11:59 am

Thanks jacara, the idea that the hypnosis and bimbo trigger might have merged did occur to me - especially when she said hypnosis made her situation worse and that when she was in the bimbo trigger her legs were too relaxed to move.

As for the hallucinations being too advanced I am thinking that too. I tried taking her into trance last night. She got deep down and then the other folks in her house kept moving in or out and snapping her out of it. Very irritating. Especially considering when I ask her if she's likely to be disturbed she says no!

Oh well. More of a reason to avoid the hallucination suggestions for the time being.
That said, the slave trigger worked very well. It worked by making her feel relaxed and happy at being a slave and having a burst of happiness at obeying a command. I don't know how she felt right after as she had to go, but by the next day she couldn't remember any of the commands that she was given as a slave - just a sense of being really happy. Could be she's going deeper than intended...
BobbyS
Guru
Guru

Postby Jack » April 9th, 2007, 7:10 pm

Probably.

While she's in trance, have her visualize a scale from 0 to 100. 0 being completely in trance, and 100 being wide awake. Then ask her where on the scale she is. If she doesn't know, tell her to guess. Then you can do anything, like having her watch the measurement on the scale begin to go down to zero only as quickly as she goes deeper into trance, feeling more aroused, and relaxed with each passing moment.. etc.
"The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt." Bertrand Russell
"By doing certain things certain results follow." A. Crowley, Book of Lies
"Dum spiro, spero." - Cicero
Jack
Guru
Guru

Postby Jacara » April 10th, 2007, 4:37 pm

That thing about being interrupted is one drawback about online trances. Try to find a time when no one is around at all, and have her turn the phone ringer off. It'll help her relax into a deeper trance if she knows for certain that there will be no distractions.
Jacara
Mentor
Mentor

Postby BobbyS » April 14th, 2007, 9:23 am

Little late but to update: a few days off hypnosis seemed to do the trick and cleared her head. Took her down again to make her see her reflection as Jennifer Aniston, but afterwards she asked I make it a male reflection! So ungrateful... :roll:
Anyways, the hypnosis no longer makes it hard for her to think as well which is a bonus, though I think I'll leave her out of the mind-bending stuff from now on (bimbos, slaves etc.)!
Thanks to all those who replied though, good to know you can find friendly help here!
BobbyS
Guru
Guru

Postby BobbyS » April 14th, 2007, 9:31 am

Oh, and Jack thanks for the 100 to 0 idea. I tend to ask them where they are 1 to 10, 10 being totally entranced which means I can't then do a countdown in that kind of way, maybe it's time to change that.

Jacara, as for distractions. I agree with you 100%, but this girl never seems to be home alone, or awake while others are asleep. However, in the case of the Jennifer Aniston case she was so I decided to go for it - no way would I have been confident enough to do that if there was a remote chance of disturbances.
BobbyS
Guru
Guru

Re: Bimboisation possiby too effective - please help

Postby Ys » April 22nd, 2007, 8:48 am

BobbyS wrote:Okay, so I've been hypnotising a girl via MSN for a while now and by some of the stuff I've seen her say, I'm convinced that she's a genuine subject.

Congrats.. not that you can't train this on anyone willing to surrender to the experience ;)

BobbyS wrote:(Unfortunately there are those out there who just like to rp the hypnosis without saying so - which must be boring as hell during the induction.)

People "playing as if" have usually more profound effects from the hypnosis than the ones that know and like to be hypnotised.. As funny as it sounds.
The (sub)conscious is into roleplaying after all, this being an inbred trait for tribalism / a society.

BobbyS wrote:"sooo" and "like" (e.g. "That is sooo, like, awesome!"). She also believed her name was Stacey and (through no suggestion of mine) was stumped when I started calling her by her real name.

Well, duh, you two were playing a game and her name was Stacey.. Calling her by her "real name" will only ruin the game, for her that is ;)

BobbyS wrote:(This was all from a girl who had no problem with me trying, but told me flat out she couldn't be hypnotised. :wink: )

.. which usually means someone was hypnotised into believing he/she can't be hypnotised by someone else. But that's another story.. ;)

BobbyS wrote:I suggested taking her down again and separating the effects of the trigger from waking life, giving her suggestions about how easily thoughts come to her while awake and how she has more energy while awake, both mental and physical. Does anyone have any ideas/know where I can find a script for this kind of thing?

You already know what to say.. Just reread the meaning in what you just wrote /\ and start talking (without thinking).

Ys
Ys
Regular
Regular

Postby BobbyS » April 25th, 2007, 8:20 am

People "playing as if" have usually more profound effects from the hypnosis than the ones that know and like to be hypnotised.. As funny as it sounds.
The (sub)conscious is into roleplaying after all, this being an inbred trait for tribalism / a society.

I have heard that but I have had one experience where someone told me halfway through the induction that I was 'boring'. Could it just be that she was serious about hypnosis and my induction wasn't working? I'd say no because she started saying stuff during the induction like "Shit, I just came" which would imply that she was under the impression it was all rp (despite me telling her otherwise).

Well, duh, you two were playing a game and her name was Stacey.. Calling her by her "real name" will only ruin the game, for her that is Wink

Heh, reading it back I can see how dumb that sentence looked, but what I meant was - I gave her name for bimbo mode as Stacy. So when I triggered her I thought it would be interesting to see if she thought her real name was just the name she had when not triggered or if she didn't recognise it at all.

.. which usually means someone was hypnotised into believing he/she can't be hypnotised by someone else. But that's another story..

Nope, this girl had never tried hypnosis before. As for why she thought she couldn't be hypnotised, she was basing it on her starsign. ...Yeah, I know...

You already know what to say.. Just reread the meaning in what you just wrote /\ and start talking (without thinking).

Thinking and hypnosis is no longer a problem for her now anyway, but at the time I tried suggestions using similar language on her while under and they didn't help, hence why I was asking if anyone knew where to find a "real" script.

On a bimbo note everyone, if you have an online hypnosis buddy and you want to have some fun, try out this suggestion. When the subject awakens they will believe they are a reporter for Time magazine interviewing bimbo Stacy who has been turning women round the world into bimbos. They will awaken with no inclination to be a bimbo, but every time Stacy types *giggle* they will grow a little bit dimmer and a really tiny bit more horny. The longer they have to read Stacy's inane babbling, the more the desire to be like her (very slowly) grows. I tried it on a fantastic (not to mention hot) hypnosis subject I got to know recently (who shall remain anonymous!) and changed my MSN avatar to that of a bubblegum bimbo while she was under and told her the picture was of me (Stacy) and that every time she looked at it, her pussy would start to dribble a little.

The result was AMAZING! She surprised me by starting off with the good journalistic practice of asking my full name. (She's really a law student.)
And, despite her having a major bimbo fetish usually, she resisted my questions asking her how my giggling and my picture made her feel and insisted we stick to the interview. She seemed to get genuinely angry when she realised she was becoming more and more of a bimbo! Eventually she broke into full-fledged bimbo though!
And oh man, the reaction I got when I brought her back to normal with full recollection. Makes a man feel appreciated...
BobbyS
Guru
Guru

Return to General Hypnosis