BIG concern!

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: EMG

BIG concern!

Postby Luinta » May 26th, 2007, 6:14 pm

I have a REALLY BIG concern about the whole "mind-altering-ness" of these files.

I just don't wanna end up with an effect that never subsides , or doesn't get erases by the DeProgramAll file, even if it's not a "curse" file.

Can an expert please help with this fear?
Luinta

Postby BobbyS » May 26th, 2007, 6:20 pm

Well, I'm no expert but I would say personally that none of these files' effects will last forever - especially not with repeated use - no matter what EMG says. Even something as short-term as a freeze trigger can be overcome sometimes with a bit of self-belief, so it's highly doubtable you'll listen to one file and be stuck as a slave/puppet/gay/straight person/bimbo until the day you die.
From what I've picked up on, I'd say one listen of a file of something like that might have effects (albeit slight) lasting up to a week tops if you're highly suggestible. Though that's just personal experience from listening and talking to others.
BobbyS
Guru
Guru

Postby Luinta » May 26th, 2007, 6:27 pm

Well, my greater fear is that I'll be stuck believing that I'm a cute Neko-jin forever.

Neko-jin is a hot girl with the whole Cat-ears, tail, and saying of Nya.

Yes, I'm very into Anime.
Luinta

Postby Luinta » May 27th, 2007, 10:47 am

well, I found out how REALLY hard it is to get it to work. I listened to the track on repeat for over an hour, and O know that I was going into and out of trance when it told me, but I still couldn't get even so much as a single whisker! lol

I think I just also have a REALLY strong will. Everyone always tells me how stubborn and such that I am. And I am! I've even been know to argue after I know I've lost, but this time about why exactly I lost!

Maybe some of the subliminal ones might work better.
Luinta

Postby VeryGnawty » May 28th, 2007, 1:57 am

I've played around with some files, but the only one I can say had a permanent effect on me was the Curse Cum file.

It's a funny thing, though. When I masturbate, I have this desire to eat my own semen. But after ejaculation, the desire vanishes. I pondered on this for a while. Eventually I came to the conclusion that the idea of it is more interesting than the act of it. Perhaps it would be a lot more interesting if someone else were involved, but it hasn't interested me enough to develop a more elaborate fantasy.

But even then, I could easily reverse this effect if I really wanted to. I think the effect of such "curses" is overstated. Still, be careful. If you have a weak psyche or have a habit of getting in over your head, you could really screw up your life with some of these files.

I generally don't pay much attention to the stuff on the site. I'm not fond of EMG's style, to be honest. But I show up every now and again to see what's going on.
"Once, people only flew in their dreams. Now, they dream during their flights." - Howard Hendrix
VeryGnawty
Guru
Guru

Postby Jack » May 28th, 2007, 11:48 am

How surprised will you be when you find yourself stubbornly listening to the file(s) you want to until you achieve your desired outcome(s)?
"The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt." Bertrand Russell
"By doing certain things certain results follow." A. Crowley, Book of Lies
"Dum spiro, spero." - Cicero
Jack
Guru
Guru

Return to General Hypnosis