Question about the Accelorator file...

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: EMG

Question about the Accelorator file...

Postby Luinta » June 3rd, 2007, 2:48 pm

If I listen to the Accelerator file 10 times on repeat and then immediately listen to a Trig file 5 times on repeat, will it work on the first try?
Luinta

Postby Draygone » June 3rd, 2007, 4:18 pm

If it does, be sure to let us know.
Draygone
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Luinta » June 4th, 2007, 1:27 pm

The Accelerator file says that it makes it exponentially more aeffective every time you here it, so I figure that hearing it 10 times makes it 2 to that 10th.

AKA 10 times hearing it should make files 1024 times more effective, and that in turn should mean that if you normally have to hear it 1024 times, you'd only have to hear once to get the same effect.

This is all based on if my math is correct though, so don't put too much weight into it!
Luinta

Postby grey_shadow » June 4th, 2007, 6:45 pm

Luinta wrote:The Accelerator file says that it makes it exponentially more aeffective every time you here it, so I figure that hearing it 10 times makes it 2 to that 10th.

AKA 10 times hearing it should make files 1024 times more effective, and that in turn should mean that if you normally have to hear it 1024 times, you'd only have to hear once to get the same effect.

This is all based on if my math is correct though, so don't put too much weight into it!

Nothing wrong with your calculations - the question is how well the theory matches reality
grey_shadow

Postby Luinta » June 5th, 2007, 12:07 pm

The thing I'm REALLY afraid of, is that that much reseptiveness will leave me TOO open to suggestion! You know, like sweep the chiminy, wash the floor, get the drycleaning... all that.
Luinta

Postby Draygone » June 5th, 2007, 7:00 pm

You wouldn't do those unless it were part of your hypnosis.
Draygone
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Luinta » June 9th, 2007, 11:47 pm

I REALLY hope you're right!

*sigh* I guess I'll give it a try. Right after my computer stops bugging and I can get to the downloaded files!

Damned Explorer.exe!

I'll let you know how it goes. I'll be trying with the TrigMorph file.
Luinta

Postby bubblebutt » June 10th, 2007, 1:06 am

Although technically 1 to the second power still equals one...

I like optimistic math better though. If it actually increases effectiveness by 1024 times then you will see the downloads for that file fly.

Luinta, hypnosis will not make you do anything you don't want to do. The thing you need to worry about is if it is NOT effective enough.
bubblebutt
Regular
Regular

Postby BobbyS » June 10th, 2007, 1:21 pm

To be honest, I doubt your mind uses that precise mathematics when using accelerator - I reckon there must be a cut-off point somewhere with suggestions e.g. you will feel 1, 2, or 10x as relaxed, you can feel the exact difference just about (possibly waning off towards 10). However, when you go into the 100s, I doubt the brain says to itself "OK, I need to be 120x relaxed for this reason, times that by 20....", I reckon it just goes "Oh fuck it, a LOT more relaxed!"
BobbyS
Guru
Guru

Postby bubblebutt » June 10th, 2007, 9:34 pm

During most files I really don't say "I am about 2.3465 % relaxed now... opps wait cardigan said multiply that by thirty... hold on cardigan I need to find my calculator so I can continue to relax." Oh no, I need to square root my relaxtion. Sounds like a game of monopoly.
bubblebutt
Regular
Regular

Postby Luinta » June 11th, 2007, 12:44 pm

The percentage thing is nice, but the purpose of the accelerator is to make the following file more effective, not more relaxing. You can only get so relaxed before you die, but the mind would, theoretically, be more open to the suggestions of the trig file. That way you should only need to use the trig file a few times, rather than many time over the course of a month, to get the effects.

At least that's what I hope. I'd have done it by now, but I haven't had a spare three hours to do this! lol

I may be able to do it Wednsday night. I'd do it tonight but Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex - Solid State Society is on tonight!

Sci Fi Ani-Monday ROCKS!!!
Luinta

Postby lorcain » June 11th, 2007, 1:55 pm

There is of course the fact that you would have to actually go into trance when listining to the accelerator file for it to have an effect. If you are going to listin to it back to back i would advise cutting out the awakening part using some program like audacity. MN Friendlyguy (sp?) gave very good instructions on how to use audacity in some post recently, just search for his name, couldn't be too hard to find. 8)
lorcain
Regular
Regular

Postby Luinta » June 11th, 2007, 2:20 pm

If you look at the explanation of the Accelerator file, it says that it is meant to increase exponentially each time it's used, suggesting that the awakening, if there is one, is meant to be there.
Luinta

Postby lorcain » June 11th, 2007, 3:59 pm

Just because you don't have an awakening between each accelerator file doesn't mean that it is not being used more then once; in other words i think that if you didn't use an awakening between each one, it would still count as 10 files to your subconcious, and it would save that trickey business of coming up out of trance and going back down again 10 times, also you would keep going really deep each time you listined to an induction if you didn't wake between them.
Just my two cents.
lorcain
Regular
Regular

Postby Luinta » June 11th, 2007, 6:23 pm

That IS something to keep in mind, thanks.

I may not be able to do it that soon though. Now my computer doesn't even want to share files with my PSP! Without the ability to get these things off my computer, I have no hope of being El Morpho!

Disclaimer:
I have no affiliation with any Spanish speakers and apologize fully for the use of mock Spanish in this post. Void where prohibited. Not legal in Canada. May cause drowsiness, dizziness, split personality, vomiting, telekinesis, diarrhea, dry mouth, unruly cats, stomach cramps, mutant pregnancy, hormonal imbalance, swelling of the breasts, testicular cancer, pink teeth, blue eyes, and sexual side effects.
Luinta

Postby Luinta » June 13th, 2007, 5:28 pm

Ok, I've got everything setup. Tonight at 8pm I'm going to start what I hope will be a great night!

I hope that the accelerator file augments each listening of the TrigMorph file, and not just the first one. If that happens, it'll be like I listened the the TrigMorph file 5,120 times!!! If not, it'll still be like lisening to it 1,028 times. Either way, it should work.

I've done that math, and it should take about 4hours and 45-ish minutes to run though the Accelerator 10times followed by the TrigMorph file 5 times.

I'll post after that to tell you all if it worked or not.

If it works, this could be a GREAT way to skip the months or so that it normally takes to get these more complicated files working!

Wish me luck!

...and he steps boldly out into the great unknown, to venture forth, and tread the hollowed grounds of one's own mind...
^--Soon to be "great quote" of our time...
Luinta

Postby Draygone » June 13th, 2007, 8:08 pm

I don't think the Accelerator file will start off the other at an accelerated rate. It'll still start off at times one (or times point one, as the case may be).
Draygone
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Luinta » June 13th, 2007, 10:44 pm

Well, I listened to the Accelerator 5 times and the TrigMorph 5 times and not even so much as a shaky sub vision of ANY change.

I even started off very, VERY simple. I imagined myself exactly as I was, with only one exception. My right index finger's nail would be and inch long from the tip.

...Nothing. Not even a tingling.

I think it's just that my mind is too strong to break, or so weak that I've broken it trying to break it!

During the whole thing I was perfectly conscious of everything around me. Occasionally, I would be nothingness, but for the most part, I was just really relaxed, but conscious.

Eitherway, I quit. In the end, I know it wouldn't work, but I still hoped. See, I'm a Fatally Optimistic Pessimist. I truly, in my heart of hearts, want things to be all good and wonderful with the world, but I know for stone-cold fact, that the world just isn't like that. Most people are like that too. I want truly to give people my trust, but I've been tought too many times by the absolute WORST people, that people, as a whole, just can't be trusted. Sure, there are good people in this world; more than we may think, but that doesn't change the fact that there are only so many people in this world that can be trusted.

Sorry to waste your time, but when such depth me, I have to speak. I guess I'm just like that.

But don't think I'm some whiny emo kid just because I know the world for what it is. After all, there is still good in the world, and there are plenty of good things in it. I defy ANY of you to look at the sky at any given time, day or night, and deny the fact that it is one of the the single most wondrous things on this green earth! Take a look at ANY sunset, a really good look, and tell me that you don't just get this *aahhh...* feeling. There are so many good thins about this world. it really is a shame that no one ever takes the time to see any of it. I'm not even talking about things like the Grand Canyon or the Pyramids! Just the things around us everyday.

Most people go through life like a person walking through a dark tunnel with a flashlight, but they never take the flashlight away from what's straight ahead. They figure ..."All I need to know is what's right in front of me to get through this tunnel". They won't even consider turning the light to the side for an instant. What they don't know, or even care about, is that all along the sides of this tunnel, there are so many wonderous things!

It's like someone with 20/20 vision walking around with a blindfold on. willingly ignorant of their surroundings, and blaming everyone else when they trip over something.

Again, sorry to go so deep with all of you, but I guess someone might get something out of all this, and that's worth it in my mind.

Anywho, This is just a glimpse into some of the deeper parts of my mind. I don't know why, but I want to keep talking with you and sharing myself, my ideas. This always happens when I start talking about anything remotely deep or and big topic. I guess, I love to expand minds! Anywho, I'll leave you all to your own now. Feel free to cyber-slap me H-A-R-D if you fell like I've done nothing but waste your time.

If anyone would like to keep in touch, I leave you the 2 magic words: Private Message... I'm not dumb enough to post my E-Mail address for just anyone to spam.

Goodbye.
Luinta

Postby Draygone » June 14th, 2007, 9:36 am

'Twas expected. I've tried the Accelerator file before, myself. It never seemed to work, just like pretty much every other file I've listened to so far.

Still, I do have one suggestion. Instead of hoping your subconcious does all the work, you could help it out a little by imagining your fingernail longer. The hypnosis files by themselves aren't totally likely to work, but if you act as though the files are working and imagine that they're working, your mind will in essence be trained to do this for you, as though it's becoming habit. The hypnosis will tell your mind what to do, and your actions will reinforce it.

Not sure how well this'll work or how long it'll take for you to train your mind like this, as I haven't been trying it myself for very long, but it's worth a shot, I think.
Draygone
Mentor
Mentor

Return to General Hypnosis