help choosing a file

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: EMG

help choosing a file

Postby hypnanda » June 30th, 2007, 6:28 pm

Hey all,

A couple of weeks a friend of me gave me the trigfreeze file and she's been having a lot of fun with me with the trigger.. she can freeze me instantly now and despite that i didn't believe it at first it really works, and it worked quickly too, after just a week of listening it was working!!

So a great succes here.

But now i finally got the link to this site and there's so much here.. i can't choose. my friend isn't much help because i don't want her to know ALL of my triggers, i know she'll use them.

So what would you suggest to listen to? the only things i don't like are the things that make me wet my pants and make me a baby.. other than that i'm fine with everything. Ofcourse if it works i'll let you all know.
hypnanda

Re: help choosing a file

Postby adriana » July 1st, 2007, 4:38 am

hypnanda wrote:Hey all,

A couple of weeks a friend of me gave me the trigfreeze file and she's been having a lot of fun with me with the trigger.. she can freeze me instantly now and despite that i didn't believe it at first it really works, and it worked quickly too, after just a week of listening it was working!!

So a great succes here.

But now i finally got the link to this site and there's so much here.. i can't choose. my friend isn't much help because i don't want her to know ALL of my triggers, i know she'll use them.

So what would you suggest to listen to? the only things i don't like are the things that make me wet my pants and make me a baby.. other than that i'm fine with everything. Ofcourse if it works i'll let you all know.

How about TrigFemaleForm or TrigSlowWomanChange :wink: ?
adriana
Regular
Regular

Postby hypnanda » July 1st, 2007, 6:26 am

Well i'd do that if i wasn't already a girl...

Somehow i don't think it'll make much difference if i listen to those :D
hypnanda

Re: help choosing a file

Postby loony28 » July 1st, 2007, 11:51 am

hypnanda wrote:Hey all,

So a great succes here.

You could try the TrigMorph and the XGirlTime file. With these files only you can trigger the change, no one else can.
loony28
Guru
Guru

Postby adriana » July 1st, 2007, 2:06 pm

hypnanda wrote:Well i'd do that if i wasn't already a girl...

Somehow i don't think it'll make much difference if i listen to those :D

oops..silly me! :oops:
adriana
Regular
Regular

Postby Jack » July 6th, 2007, 4:48 pm

I suggest -> TrainNippleOrgasm.
"The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt." Bertrand Russell
"By doing certain things certain results follow." A. Crowley, Book of Lies
"Dum spiro, spero." - Cicero
Jack
Guru
Guru

Return to General Hypnosis