TrainSleepReinforce? Isn't the body just too fast?

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: EMG

TrainSleepReinforce? Isn't the body just too fast?

Postby slavespike » July 14th, 2007, 5:37 pm

Just heard this one for the first time tonight and EMG seems to go from slow, methodical, soothing induction to a mile a minute rush job...

Is this intentional because I think it knocked me out of the zone I was in when that part kicked in, losing the benefits I might've gained.
(Suppose I'll find out tonight if it registered enough to have an effect though)
slavespike

Postby Draygone » July 14th, 2007, 9:31 pm

It's because the induction and body were recorded separately. There are several files here that are like that.
Draygone
Mentor
Mentor

Re: TrainSleepReinforce? Isn't the body just too fast?

Postby EMG » July 14th, 2007, 9:49 pm

I try to be consistent, but it doesn't always work out. I have someone working with me to help clean up the files but I expect that one may still be a bit off when he's done. If that's the case I'll consider re-recording. For now, be patient.

slavespike wrote:Just heard this one for the first time tonight and EMG seems to go from slow, methodical, soothing induction to a mile a minute rush job...

Is this intentional because I think it knocked me out of the zone I was in when that part kicked in, losing the benefits I might've gained.
(Suppose I'll find out tonight if it registered enough to have an effect though)
EMG
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: TrainSleepReinforce? Isn't the body just too fast?

Postby slavespike » July 15th, 2007, 1:47 am

EMG wrote:I try to be consistent, but it doesn't always work out. I have someone working with me to help clean up the files but I expect that one may still be a bit off when he's done. If that's the case I'll consider re-recording. For now, be patient.

Well, I can report I did have weird dreams last night, so it sunk in a little at least. :)

And when combined with accelerate and deepening along with the actual conditioning files I chose, it'll hopefully bear fruits pretty quickly.
slavespike

Return to General Hypnosis