Trance is....what?

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: EMG

Postby whatthe75 » July 25th, 2007, 5:52 am

1:Staring out the window of a train or bus and not noticing the people around you.

2:Daydreaming.

3:Reading a good book and totally involving yourself in the story so you miss anything going on around you and only thinking of the story.
whatthe75
Guru
Guru

Postby mattwo » July 25th, 2007, 9:38 am

whatthe75 wrote:1:Staring out the window of a train or bus and not noticing the people around you.

2:Daydreaming.

3:Reading a good book and totally involving yourself in the story so you miss anything going on around you and only thinking of the story.

good exapmles of a very light trance there, I wonder if there are any of a deep one though
mattwo
Regular
Regular

Postby Jack » July 25th, 2007, 9:37 pm

It all depends on how deeply you're into the ones given. I've read books where the real world faded out, and the only thing left was the world of the book that I was reading as I watched everything happen before my eyes. In case you didn't notice, that's complete negative hallucination of the real world(or a complete dissociation), and a complete positive hallucination of what I was reading.
"The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt." Bertrand Russell
"By doing certain things certain results follow." A. Crowley, Book of Lies
"Dum spiro, spero." - Cicero
Jack
Guru
Guru

Return to General Hypnosis