the Beginnings of a furry TF

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: EMG

the Beginnings of a furry TF

Postby Cade » August 19th, 2007, 11:43 pm

Ive recently started going under hypnosis with a hypnotist for working on becoming a furry, and for just the first session i had a multitude of better experiences than with the MP3 file (furry TF / 2 by EMG - no offence but it just dosen't work on me :P) anyways, i could swear i was seeing my face become longer to form a muzzle (fox girl by the way people) i could feel fur, and feel the warmth it trapped in, the only issue was that i accedentaly broke trance while focusing on SEEING the fur, which we all know is a tuff part to see in hypnosis. but with just a first try i can't wait to see what happens next :3
Cade
Regular
Regular

Postby amusoman » August 20th, 2007, 12:33 am

Yes..this is a generous and powerful but seemingly shy tist..he does nt want his name mentioned: :D
He took me down deep today...even though tired after a session with another!
Great to have tists like this on here!!
Cant wait to see if his triggers continue to work!! amusoman!
amusoman

Postby KatieFox » August 20th, 2007, 2:20 am

Innnteresting...

*paws at* name man, give me a name ! :(
KatieFox
Regular
Regular

Postby Patch_Winter » August 20th, 2007, 12:36 pm

How are these sessions bein' arranged and conducted, then, are they in-person, or via webcam or voicechat or what?

It's good to hear about more furres havin' success with TFs, because it appears most are miserably resistant, atleast to just the plain 'ol files by themselves.

And even if you're bound to secrecy, and obligated to not speak any names, I'm sure our mystery 'tist will spot this thread, and maybe PM a few people who ask to get contacted? How about you confer that to him and let us know what he thinks?
Patch_Winter
Regular
Regular

Postby maskedsow » August 21st, 2007, 6:43 pm

those are some very intresting points would be intresting to see if there are any furry freindly hypnotists actually at clinics :)
maskedsow
Regular
Regular

Postby amusoman » August 21st, 2007, 11:45 pm

Cade..perhaps EMG's files made u ready to be responsive to the tist you enjoyed?? regards amusoman:)
amusoman

Postby Tleilax » August 27th, 2007, 8:25 am

Look like this is another gifted hypnotist; I'd like to have a session with him to... :D
I'm not english and if I understand it well, I've difficulties to write it, so please scuse me if I make some mistake... :D
Tleilax
Regular
Regular

Return to General Hypnosis