How to make hypnosis more effective...

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: EMG

How to make hypnosis more effective...

Postby wetmick » September 22nd, 2007, 3:11 am

Just a thought realy about the terminology used in the current hypnosis files. So far the hypnosis has had no effect on me, I'm starting to think this is because of how the file is presented to me, currently when you listen to a file the hypnotist is telling the "subject" to do something, which just simply isn't going to work... people don't like being told what to do... however instead of the hypnotist saying "You will not wake up, you will just simply wet the bed..." a {theoreticaly} better approach would be for the hypnotist to say "I will not wake up, I will just simply wet the bed..." I'm no expert... but I think this technique would work far more effectivly... also a soft yet strong female voice (like in the "ToiletSlave" file) would also make the "subject" feel more relaxed.
wetmick
Regular
Regular

Postby Jack » September 22nd, 2007, 10:45 am

First, I wonder if you consciously know that your post is an example of bad hypnosis? Please, learn to use good juju.

Second, all generalizations fail at some point. What you describe in your post may be a fairly good guide as to what may work better than the files currently available from wmm for you, and a probably small percentage of the general populace. That being said.. I think that if that's what you want, what's stopping you from making it for yourself?

Finally.. Good luck.
"The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt." Bertrand Russell
"By doing certain things certain results follow." A. Crowley, Book of Lies
"Dum spiro, spero." - Cicero
Jack
Guru
Guru

Re: How to make hypnosis more effective...

Postby whatthe75 » September 22nd, 2007, 10:38 pm

wetmick wrote: people don't like being told what to do....

I think you might like to read more on the subject of " The map is not the territory". Some people like being told what to do, hence the nature of files on this site devoted to enslaving people that many people choose to listen too with their free will.Some people dont.

wetmick wrote:I'm no expert... ....

I could make a number of comments here but i wont.

wetmick wrote:also a soft yet strong female voice (like in the "ToiletSlave" file) would also make the "subject" feel more relaxed.

I beleive there are few files available with female hypnotists. I personally like the female voice but i have listened to some excellent male inductions too. But the words and styles used are what aids the Subject to relax. And each person has their own preferances.

I think Jack's suggestion is spot on. You know how you would like your hypnosis to sound so making them yourself would be good.
I make my own files and hypnotise my wife too,and i use two different styles for both as she has different preferances to mine.
whatthe75
Guru
Guru

Postby Draygone » September 23rd, 2007, 5:59 pm

How would hearing something like "I will wet the bed" help you? To me, that sounds like the hypnotist is talking about himself, not talking to you.
Draygone
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Ademisk » September 23rd, 2007, 7:06 pm

I think the point is that it's supposed to reach your subconscious mind, and thus having your subconscious hearing "I will wet the bed" could lead it to translate the I to itself.

Not saying that's how it would work, just trying to guess at what the poster was shooting at.
Ademisk

Postby wetmick » December 25th, 2007, 1:33 pm

To answer the above question, the only way I can explane my theory is if im sat thinking or relaxing and something I've heard on a hypnosis file flashes through my mind the first thing that umm... "registers" in my mind is "You will..." and my instinctive reaction to that is to think "who will?" Where as if [purely in theory of course] the hypnotic suggestion on the file was given as "I will..." the brain may be slightly more open to accepting the suggestion.

Thankyou for your feedback so far.
wetmick
Regular
Regular

Return to General Hypnosis