Hypnosis during Sleep? Yes or No!

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: EMG

Hypnosis during Sleep? Yes or No!

Postby lukas » June 7th, 2005, 5:25 am

i am new this this board and subject. i was wondering if i copied a file and played it while i slept, would it work just as well? Would it work at all? i truly would like your imput. Thanx heaps mates.
))))))) LUKAS (((((((
lukas

Postby aj » June 7th, 2005, 8:18 am

First of all, my friend from that little island that nobody notices hanging on the bottom of us, what is with the bold.
And second,
I don't know, I just to point out that your from tasi, ha. I was too :(
aj
Regular
Regular

Postby TabbyCat » June 7th, 2005, 8:26 am

I'm from Vic ^^;;

I've thought about this too.. but how would one do it? *imagines newspapers: "Death by headphones cord while sleeping"*
TabbyCat
Regular
Regular

Re: Hypnosis during Sleep? Yes or No!

Postby EMG » June 7th, 2005, 10:17 am

From everything that I have heard, listening while you sleep is a hot or miss kind of thing. Some people report good results while others report none. I personally expect it depends on how deep a sleeper you are. I personally sleep like the dead and doubt I'd hear a word of any file listened to while asleep.

lukas wrote:i am new this this board and subject. i was wondering if i copied a file and played it while i slept, would it work just as well? Would it work at all? i truly would like your imput. Thanx heaps mates.
EMG
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby lukas » June 7th, 2005, 10:53 am

aj wrote:First of all, my friend from that little island that nobody notices hanging on the bottom of us, what is with the bold.
And second,
I don't know, I just to point out that your from tasi, ha. I was too :(

Little Island INDEED!!!!! :twisted:

TabbyCat wrote:I'm from Vic ^^;;

I've thought about this too.. but how would one do it? *imagines newspapers: "Death by headphones cord while sleeping"*

Victoria, huh! Mainland! no headphones. just play it on the puter which is close to bed. Am only me and my love to worry about. Thou it should be interesting for it to work on him and not me.
))))))) LUKAS (((((((
lukas

Postby ZauberPoet » June 8th, 2005, 4:24 am

Hmm...all i can tell you that i tried Hypnosis while sleep without files and on 3 of 5 girlfriends i had great results ......I also have experienced what the other one says that you have to catch the right sleep "State" /"deepnes".
ZauberPoet

Postby lukas » June 8th, 2005, 6:19 am

ZauberPoet wrote:Hmm...all i can tell you that i tried Hypnosis while sleep without files and on 3 of 5 girlfriends i had great results ......I also have experienced what the other one says that you have to catch the right sleep "State" /"deepnes".

Danke Schon. I am trying it and i will let you all know of the results. i am hoping that it works.
))))))) LUKAS (((((((
lukas

Postby johnbohnrevenge » June 8th, 2005, 6:56 am

Oh, please don't start the "which part of Australia I'm living in" pleasantries. Weirdly, I get enough of it in the neighbourhood ("Hi, I live in this city" and so forth). Why? Is it the emoticons?

I would think that the results vary from person to person. Accursed nonconformity... I'll get you yet...
johnbohnrevenge
Mentor
Mentor

Postby sandy82 » June 8th, 2005, 1:14 pm

It can't hurt anything to let the files run while you're asleep. The only risk I can see is that you might wake up, suddenly and disoriented...

...and you might think "Ohmygod, that guy Moses is in bed with me! And he's insisting that I should relax!" :wink:

jbr, there's a variation on the "which part" ploy that's even worse than the opening line, "Come here often?"

"Oh, you're from North America! You must know my good friend Bill. I can't remember his last name, but he lives near Tampa and Spokane. I bet you know him." Like knowing someone who lives near Perth and Hobart. :?

johnbohnrevenge wrote:Oh, please don't start the "which part of Australia I'm living in" pleasantries. Weirdly, I get enough of it in the neighbourhood ("Hi, I live in this city" and so forth). Why? Is it the emoticons?

I would think that the results vary from person to person. Accursed nonconformity... I'll get you yet...
sandy82
Guru
Guru

Postby lukas » June 8th, 2005, 1:40 pm

johnbohnrevenge wrote:Oh, please don't start the "which part of Australia I'm living in" pleasantries. Weirdly, I get enough of it in the neighbourhood ("Hi, I live in this city" and so forth). Why? Is it the emoticons?

Actually Sir. i really wasn't going to ask. But................since you did bring it up. What part of the mainland.......................... :twisted:
))))))) LUKAS (((((((
lukas

Postby johnbohnrevenge » June 8th, 2005, 7:36 pm

lukas wrote:

Actually Sir. i really wasn't going to ask. But................since you did bring it up. What part of the mainland.......................... :twisted:
DAAAAAAAARGH! BAH! MFDJGHI! HELP! HELP! NOOOOOOOOOOO! MUST... KILL... ARGH! OW! HEEEEELP! AAAAAGH! GROOOH! HEIRTOJ IWUREG(U$FEJ@!$EYOU'RES TILLREADI NGIMIMPRE SSEDREIT J$#TIRGEJVHNI )%R(#?!!!!!!

I'll give you a hint: it's not New Zealand (which is part of Australia if you don't actually live in the area, apparently). And it's not Tasmania. And just in case, it's not near Tampa and Spokane. That should be a clear indication.
johnbohnrevenge
Mentor
Mentor

Postby lukas » June 9th, 2005, 2:45 pm

johnbohnrevenge wrote:
lukas wrote:

DAAAAAAAARGH! BAH! MFDJGHI! HELP! HELP! NOOOOOOOOOOO! MUST... KILL... ARGH! OW! HEEEEELP! AAAAAGH! GROOOH! HEIRTOJ IWUREG(U$FEJ@!$EYOU'RES TILLREADI NGIMIMPRE SSEDREIT J$#TIRGEJVHNI )%R(#?!!!!!!

I'll give you a hint: it's not New Zealand (which is part of Australia if you don't actually live in the area, apparently). And it's not Tasmania. And just in case, it's not near Tampa and Spokane. That should be a clear indication.

well, sheesh! you did bring it up. And regardless of what our flags look like. New Zealand is not part of Oz. But now you have me all sorts of confussed. Forget i asked.
))))))) LUKAS (((((((
lukas

Postby chymos » June 9th, 2005, 3:05 pm

I used to be friends with some people from Brisbane..........
chymos
Regular
Regular

Postby lukas » June 9th, 2005, 6:23 pm

I only made it to the mainland twice in my life. Once to catch a aeroplane to America and once to return home. i have always lived in Tassie. we just love it. :D
))))))) LUKAS (((((((
lukas

Postby johnbohnrevenge » June 9th, 2005, 7:48 pm

...regardless of what our flags look like. New Zealand is not part of Oz.

I don't think I made it clear. I meant that if you live far away enough, New Zealand is part of Australia, which is somewhere down south and about the size of the UK.

Anybody notice how off-topic this is becoming?
johnbohnrevenge
Mentor
Mentor

Postby lukas » June 10th, 2005, 4:42 am

johnbohnrevenge wrote:
...regardless of what our flags look like. New Zealand is not part of Oz.

I don't think I made it clear. I meant that if you live far away enough, New Zealand is part of Australia, which is somewhere down south and about the size of the UK.

Anybody notice how off-topic this is becoming?

YUPPER! Ain't life grand? i guess your right about NZ. i lived in the US for a time and it was always great to hear from mates, even those KiWi's :D Happy Fathers Day everyone.

BTW. Tay and i did our 1st file the other night. It was fantastic. :P
))))))) LUKAS (((((((
lukas

Postby sandy82 » June 10th, 2005, 8:32 am

johnbohnrevenge wrote: Anybody notice how off-topic this is becoming?

Jbr, my sympathies and solidarity. More and more users are noticing that the thread is off-topic, and we have noticed the cause. An increasing number of PMs are circulating on the subject.
sandy82
Guru
Guru

Postby slave661055 » June 10th, 2005, 1:33 pm

Did it work while you were sleeping? And could somebody please make two more trances? One so you can choose not to be sick, and one so that you could get sick for monday?
slave661055

Postby Lord_Mizaru » June 10th, 2005, 1:44 pm

slave661055 wrote:Did it work while you were sleeping? And could somebody please make two more trances? One so you can choose not to be sick, and one so that you could get sick for monday?

What in the hell are you talking about?
Lord_Mizaru
Mentor
Mentor

Postby sandy82 » June 11th, 2005, 8:55 pm

Lord_Mizaru, I bet you remember that great scene in "Raiders of the Lost Ark." The triple-jointed Egyptian flashes his fancy sword until he looks like a human kaleidoscope. Harrison Ford gets tired of the performance, whips out his pistol, and takes care of the problem.

Now what made me think of that....

Lord_Mizaru wrote:
slave661055 wrote:Did it work while you were sleeping? And could somebody please make two more trances? One so you can choose not to be sick, and one so that you could get sick for monday?

What in the hell are you talking about?
sandy82
Guru
Guru

Postby Agriff » June 11th, 2005, 10:43 pm

I think he was high when he wrote that....high on something, I dunno what.
Agriff
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Lord_Mizaru » June 12th, 2005, 1:29 am

I think he was high when he wrote that....high on something, I dunno what.

Well the obvious answer would be drugs, therefore I'll avoid it at all costs; but since I can't think of an oh so witty substitute my post shall stop here.....

DRUGS!
Lord_Mizaru
Mentor
Mentor

Postby danmalara » June 12th, 2005, 2:24 am

drugs are bad for you :(
My MIND is happy. BLANK and empty. BRAINwashing is GOOD for me.
danmalara
Mentor
Mentor

Postby sandy82 » June 12th, 2005, 11:35 am

L_M, you and Agriff are probably right about the drugs. My first reaction, after reading the two "requests" was that it was a 12-year-old who hates Monday mornings at school, but wants to be in superb health on Friday afternoons.

I don't have sympathy for the drugs, but for the other....well. I remember a kid about that age, who went to the school nurse on a Monday morning. She rammed in a thermometer (mouth, thank God) and left the room. The thermometer then made swift contact with a nearby light bulb.

The nurse, built like a Humvee, came back and took one look at the thermometer. Never was there such a scowl. "How did you get a temperature of 109?"

All in all, a reasonable question. :?
sandy82
Guru
Guru

Postby lukas » June 12th, 2005, 6:34 pm

danmalara wrote:drugs are bad for you :(

Only if they are "rec-reational. I need drugs to live........ :(
))))))) LUKAS (((((((
lukas

Postby AusGar » June 16th, 2005, 11:43 pm

I read on this board just the other day that someone tried the housecat file while sleeping, and woke up covered in fur, with a cat's ears, etc... so for some people at least, listening while sleeping is not only convenient, but very effective.
As someone suggested, though, you're likely to be a bit disoriented during sleep, and have very strange dreams.
... By the way, guess who's also from the east coast of Tasmania...? 8O
AusGar

Postby sandy82 » June 20th, 2005, 7:25 pm

LOL, omygod, two!! :)

I had also read with keen interest about the nocturnal transformation.

In the interest of AusUsUK cooperation and also becoming filthy rich, I have asked for a file called "TrigRupertMurdoch". And then we can all discuss an even broader range of moral views...or the lack thereof. :wink:

AusGar wrote:I read on this board just the other day that someone tried the housecat file while sleeping, and woke up covered in fur, with a cat's ears, etc... so for some people at least, listening while sleeping is not only convenient, but very effective.
As someone suggested, though, you're likely to be a bit disoriented during sleep, and have very strange dreams.
... By the way, guess who's also from the east coast of Tasmania...? 8O
sandy82
Guru
Guru

Return to General Hypnosis