New To Trance, I might get flame not sure !

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: EMG

New To Trance, I might get flame not sure !

Postby Kaisyu » November 7th, 2007, 11:58 pm

:oops: With trance files you are only apost to feel the effect mental right like in your mind and in your body but there is not real change right ?, because i am a little confuse how these files work if its like a feeling or something then it would be something cool to do when I have Free time .
Kaisyu

Postby Jerm » November 8th, 2007, 1:31 am

Some files are triggerable, and others are permanent. Some of the files cause perceived changes, others cause real physical changes. My advice to you is to Read The Descriptions Very Carefully, and if all else fails ask a regular over PM or through the forums.

Have Fun!
Jerm

Clearly the last and greatest frontier is the human mind.
Jerm
Regular
Regular

Postby Kaisyu » November 8th, 2007, 10:11 am

Jerm wrote:Some files are triggerable, and others are permanent. Some of the files cause perceived changes, others cause real physical changes. My advice to you is to Read The Descriptions Very Carefully, and if all else fails ask a regular over PM or through the forums.

Have Fun!
Thanks for explaining it I was not sure how they work till you said something !
Kaisyu

Postby Jerm » November 8th, 2007, 5:36 pm

No problem. I was glad to help.

At first the variety of different files here can seem a bit overwhelming. Just take things slow, explore the site and find some files that interest or arouse you. I've been coming to WMM for 6 years or so now, and there isn't a site like it anywhere else on the net.
Jerm

Clearly the last and greatest frontier is the human mind.
Jerm
Regular
Regular

Return to General Hypnosis