All About Lucid Dreaming

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: EMG

Postby makidas » May 24th, 2005, 9:40 pm

My technique is freakin huge, you could do a google search or go here
----> www.Crystalink.com, for some halfway decent techniques. Actually, its alot like going under for hypnosis, you come slightly out of your body while in trance which explains the numbness and feelings of either extreme heaviness or extreme lightness. Also, you should check out www.BWGen.com, they have some decent files for forcing an OOBE too.
makidas
Guru
Guru

Postby Shadowmancer_292 » May 25th, 2005, 1:44 pm

www.ld4all.com has a few good tips, as well as a helpful forum and background info. If you don't like that there are tons of sites if you search on google.
Shadowmancer_292

Postby danmalara » May 29th, 2005, 9:43 pm

that_guy_812 wrote:Since I'm used to being in trance and hypnotizing myself, does that mean that MILD will work better?

I've never tried a MILD with self hypnosis before!! Great idea man!!!!
I will try it in the near future. :D
My MIND is happy. BLANK and empty. BRAINwashing is GOOD for me.
danmalara
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Amy_Babe » June 8th, 2005, 8:03 am

Going back a bit...

danmalara wrote:u think that's dangeous, you could drink a lot of water and dream that u are going to the bathroom...i actually read that somewhere. lol

lol, I had that happen to me when I was about 7 years old. :oops: You wouldn't believe how much that sucks. :(
Amy_Babe

Postby sandy82 » June 8th, 2005, 2:01 pm

There's a generally reliable way to induce that behavior in others. If someone is fast asleep, put their hand in a jar or pot of warm water. And then they "relax" without waking up first. :o

If you have a friendly mooch that joins your group for lunch every day, there's a related ploy that works. Give everyone at the table some chewing gum. The mooch is sure to notice when he arrives, and he'll ask for some.

You will have already put some candy-coated ExLax in a Chiclets box.

Not your typical OOBE. :wink:

BTW, I have lucid dreams fairly often. They're mostly unpleasant. Falling off a cliff. Late turning in a term paper. Boarding a plane in these "modern times." Now there's an unpleasant one. In one version I am asked by...er...a diligent rocket scientist why I have battery-powered toothpaste...

Amy_Babe wrote:Going back a bit...

danmalara wrote:u think that's dangeous, you could drink a lot of water and dream that u are going to the bathroom...i actually read that somewhere. lol

lol, I had that happen to me when I was about 7 years old. :oops: You wouldn't believe how much that sucks. :(
sandy82
Guru
Guru

Postby timberwolf » June 9th, 2005, 8:08 pm

i think life is the dream.

We all just have to accept that in our real lives we are usually giant fruits asking what age a flying monkey can have for dinner in africa after spending all his money on cheap hookers and bannanas.

8O
woof.
timberwolf

Postby asdf » June 11th, 2005, 2:30 am

I had four LDs last night. It was amazing.
asdf
Regular
Regular

Postby danmalara » June 12th, 2005, 1:28 am

whatever that guy, i don't care :lol: . and congradulations mr. 4 lucid dreams! :evil:
My MIND is happy. BLANK and empty. BRAINwashing is GOOD for me.
danmalara
Mentor
Mentor

Postby loony28 » June 15th, 2005, 7:25 pm

that_guy_812 wrote:Has anyone had one of those dreams where theyarn't lucid, but the can rmember everything in the dream?

:twisted: I've had plenty of those. I still remember one from when I was eight, and I'm 31 now. Being able to control your dream is so much more fun even if it's just a little control. :twisted:
loony28
Guru
Guru

Postby mone » June 20th, 2005, 5:07 pm

i can recall some of my dreams from a couple of years back and a cople of weeks ago :lol: but i had two faily weird experiences with what i thought was lucid dreaming were they i dont hav a f**king clue, me and friend wer being chased by drug dealers then i though to myself y the f would i be chased by drug dealers im not into that kinda stuff then i said hey im dreamin,i changed the scene to a boxing ring full of people what i wanted was 2 bitches fighting for me and it ended up being a big match between to professional boxes i the came out from under the ring where i was doin this hot and i mean hot woman then i woke up :twisted: the next lucid or not lucid was i realised i was dreamin cant remeber how and i wanted to go and get leoando da vinci to invent me something new so i could rob it i went in then he started talking about some new tecknique for milking cows me been a farmers son and hating it pissed me off so much i woke up and nearly killed someone.
mone

Postby makidas » June 20th, 2005, 8:47 pm

Hey guys, http://www.bwgen.com/ , check out this link, I've had two lucid dreams listening to the deep mind vi preset. I've only listened to the preset twice, so pretty neat.
Last edited by makidas on June 21st, 2005, 2:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
I may be wrong....

But what happens if I'm right?
makidas
Guru
Guru

Postby makidas » June 21st, 2005, 2:30 am

Sorry about that, the "," was next to the link, so when you clicked it, it loaded the "," as well. It's a fixed though.
I may be wrong....

makidas
Guru
Guru

Postby makidas » June 21st, 2005, 2:52 am

Download deepmind 6, the best preset on there!
I may be wrong....

makidas
Guru
Guru

Postby loony28 » June 25th, 2005, 5:18 pm

timberwolf wrote:i think life is the dream.

We all just have to accept that in our real lives we are usually giant fruits asking what age a flying monkey can have for dinner in africa after spending all his money on cheap hookers and bannanas.

8O

:twisted: :lol: Well I think you might be right to a certain extent. Just suppose for a minute that we don't dream at all. What we consider to be dreams is just us hopping from one universe to another universe in the multiverse. You would be visiting these universes when you sleep in your home universe. We consider our home universe as reality and we pay more attention to it. Now suppose you could make another universe your home universe. This universe we're in would no longer be our home universe so it would seem like a dream when we experience it. :twisted:
loony28
Guru
Guru

Postby Ivorywolf » July 2nd, 2005, 9:42 am

There's a file on here called 'curseluciddream,' DON'T listen to it unless you want dreams that seem to last a day. They take so freaking long to end.
Ivorywolf

Postby squared » July 10th, 2005, 11:17 am

makidas Posted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 12:47 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys, http://www.bwgen.com/ , check out this link, I've had two lucid dreams listening to the deep mind vi preset. I've only listened to the preset twice, so pretty neat.

hey i tried to use this but it said i had to register for that preset...anyway around that?
squared

Postby Mallic » December 7th, 2005, 4:30 pm

I had a lucid dream last night. It was strange, as it included on of the worst nightmare I have ever had. It started off as a Lassie kind of thing, with this guy following his dog, and suddenly it turned into a Blair witch kind of thing, complete with handheld camera kind of look, except it was set in the mountains when suddenlt a strange blurr appeard and someone yelled and droped the camera.

So I had (what I realize now as) a false awakening, and went back to "sleep" and found myself in a shopping complex (Chadstone, for those of you in Melborne) and noticed how exceptonaly clear my vision was. I suddenly realized it was a dream. I walked around, and the only thing that kept me lucid was the thought of what I was looking for (sex). So that dream finally ended, so I had another false wakening. Strange. This was the only lucid dream I have ever had where I have had peripheral vision. It was also my longest, lasting the whole night.

Mallic (I have Kenny Syndrome)
[url=http://www.purepwnage.com][img:70ca72257b]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v477/TWINTURBOSkyline/ppbanner.jpg[/img:70ca72257b][/url]
Mallic
Guru
Guru

Postby thebigbang » June 20th, 2006, 8:35 am

Ivorywolf wrote:There's a file on here called 'curseluciddream,' DON'T listen to it unless you want dreams that seem to last a day. They take so freaking long to end.

Did the file work for you, or you just think that this will happen? I'm asking, because i'm planning to listen to the curse.
thebigbang

Postby getpumped87 » June 21st, 2006, 2:51 pm

I once had a dream where dinosaurs were like ppl, and a pterodactyl was takin a poop on an upside down toilet, and I was like, whoa, I'm dreaming, then I pinched myself and I didn't wake up....but I still knew i was dreaming...then more stuff happened?

give me a break, I was like 7 at the time!
getpumped87
Regular
Regular

Postby Cwolf_FA » September 27th, 2006, 2:45 pm

Been a while since anyone posted on this thread. I guess this is an opportunity to both resurrect a thread that's died, and talk about my own experiences.

I've been attempting lucid dreams for a while now. Over the summer, I went through a short period of time (about two weeks) where I'd have some kind of lucid dream almost every night. This would usually be in the morning around eight. I'd wake up, fall back asleep, manage to gain lucidity, but I kept waking up before I could do anything. Either I'd get too excited, or I'd try to exert control and the dream would just end. Then just as I decided what I needed to do to keep from waking up, everything was completely ruined. I woke up once around eight, and simultaneously every possible object within hearing distance began making noise. A bird was going outside the window, my family was constantly talking, one of them started vacuuming, and then the garbage truck came. It made me completely unable to get back to sleep. After that, I could not have *any* lucid dreams.

Recently though I downloaded the CursedLucid Dreams2 (not that much of a curse really :wink:). I've only listened to it once, and that night I had full dream recall. I was close to having a full on lucid dream. And that was during the middle of my dreams! I've never come anywhere near lucidity in those before. So far it's been the most succesful file for me. Most of the trigger type ones I've used haven't worked very well. And, speaking of those, I have a theory. I think that it would be much more efficient to hypnotize yourself during lucid dreaming. After all, your subconscious is right there with you, so it would probably be extremely easy to give it suggestions.
Cwolf_FA
Regular
Regular

Postby spitfire2 » February 27th, 2007, 5:55 pm

i'v had a out of body experience on 2 occasions

1st i was sitting watching a movie around 1 in morning and i'd suddenly jump onto the sofa which had me on there and when i hit my self it gave me a huge chock.

the 2nd 1 isnt much of a out of body experience
2nd i was just trying toget to sleep and this ball was coming towards me and when it hit me i jumped out of my skin and hit my head on the wall

sorry if i miss spelled some things
spitfire2

Postby Baphijmm » February 27th, 2007, 6:54 pm

I have lucid dreams on a fairly regular basis and for as long as I can remember (used to even have lucid nightmares back when I was real young); unfortunately, I don't know how I do it, so I don't really have any pointers for you folks looking for them. :( Had one last night actually that took up the span of at least a day.

The pain with these is, at least in my experience, they feel as though you're awake throughout the entire dream, meaning you wake up having not gotten any real sleep for however long the dream lasted. It really tends to screw with my sleep schedule, for as interesting as they can be.
Baphijmm
Regular
Regular

Previous

Return to General Hypnosis