I listen to the files but always seem to fall asleep!

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: EMG

I listen to the files but always seem to fall asleep!

Postby vampyrekitten13 » November 12th, 2007, 1:44 pm

I have about 13 files on my iPod and I listen to them in bed. The only problem I am having is that I get through at least 1 repetition of all the files and then I wake up in the middle of one of them. It is always at least an hour or two but it bothers me that I wake up in the middle of a file. Is this normal? Am I actually getting anywhere whith these files?
vampyrekitten13

Postby hexagon77 » November 12th, 2007, 2:14 pm

It is not always the same file, and you listen to all of them at least once before it happens? Otherwise i'd say this one file may have something in it that pulls you out, something that you do not want.

Have no solution/idea if it is happening on random files.
hexagon77
Regular
Regular

Postby Jack » November 12th, 2007, 8:51 pm

I suggest you listen to one or two bodies at one time rather than all of the files you want at once. Or, You could download a deepener and put it in the middle of the playlist(or wherever it is that you find yourself waking up at) if you think that might fit you better.

Do you always wake up at a certain point?(ex: same file, same part of one particular file, same word in a particular file every time.)
"The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt." Bertrand Russell
"By doing certain things certain results follow." A. Crowley, Book of Lies
"Dum spiro, spero." - Cicero
Jack
Guru
Guru

Postby Jack » November 12th, 2007, 8:52 pm

How do you know that it's sleep you're falling into and not a hypnotic trance?
"The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt." Bertrand Russell
"By doing certain things certain results follow." A. Crowley, Book of Lies
"Dum spiro, spero." - Cicero
Jack
Guru
Guru

Postby vampyrekitten13 » November 12th, 2007, 10:30 pm

i always start with the Train Diaper Wetting track submitted by "absissy" which is a mix of EMG tracks. I get through the other 12 files on my iPod and even if I have it on random I always wake up during the Train Diaper Wetting Track sometime in the middle. I had just that track on continuous play the other night and listened to it 6 times and during the 7th time I just woke up right in the middle. Nothing disturbed me as far as I could tell. The other time my iPod was set to random and I started with the Train Diaper Wetting track, after I went through all the tracks it was the 5th one and I woke up half way through, once again nothing disturbed me. It has happened both times I have done this so I am not noticing any changes yet, but like I said, I have only been listening to them for a few days.
vampyrekitten13

Postby cardigan » November 13th, 2007, 1:15 am

I think you are doing hypnosis for way too long a period. My recommendation would be to not listen for more than one hour at a time. I think your subconscious might be getting bored with all those file and all that repetition and just decide it needs to rest after a while.

Try only working on 1 or 2 files at a time and to not go into trance more than 1 hour at a time.
Certified hypnotist C.I., C.H.
http://milnet.dk
cardigan
Guru
Guru

Postby trainer07 » November 15th, 2007, 8:40 pm

Hmm, your laying in bed right. Well just for fun just sit in a chair while you listen. I mean if this is your goal to stay a wake during a session.

I Know alot about subliminal but I'm still learning about hypnosis but I know some details. Your hypnosis might be putting you in a trance sleep. See if you can learn more about the program :)

Anther idea your mind might need sometime to sort out some of the files your listening to.

Hope this helps.

Trainer81
trainer07

Return to General Hypnosis