Completed my very first script!

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: EMG

Completed my very first script!

Postby Lobotaru » November 16th, 2007, 4:21 pm

Yippie! I finally created my very first full length script! It may not be perfect, but I did what I could! Its a trig catgirl script for guys who want to feel what its like to be a particular catgirl that they like. I put a lot of time and effort into it so I hope it is somewhat useful to people here on the site. Also, I give written permission in the file so that if anyone wants to edit or create new versions of the file they can. I've never seen that happen before, but I think it would be really interesting to see what others do for a trig catgirl file.

I'm still trying to figure out how to word a trig catgirl file for girls. Overall, I think the girl version of the file would be more effective since they are already female and know what it feels like to be one, which cuts down a lot on how long the script is and lets me focus more on the cat features, including personality changes during the transformation.

Anyway... yippie! Hopefully the first of many! (that are of better quality than this one, lol) :D
Lobotaru
Regular
Regular

Postby Lobotaru » November 16th, 2007, 8:36 pm

Ew... ok, I thought it sounded good when I read it to myself, but now after having a program read it back to me... its kind of crapy... sorry guys...

From self observation, the problem with my script is that I put too many variables in it... the deepener doesn't really deepen anything and spends too much time on the visualization of a catgirl the person should already pretty much know. The deepener isn't even needed... if the person has a favorite catgirl it should be easy enough for the person to visualize her without too much prompting. Furthermore, I did a horrible job at pacing the imagery...

So anyway, its my first script, so everything that could go wrong went wrong and now I see why... I really need to work on my technique. Hopefully it will at least serve as a reminder of what not to do when making a script. And in the end, at least I gave it a shot. :roll:
Lobotaru
Regular
Regular

first script

Postby claymore58 » November 22nd, 2007, 1:53 am

congrats,I'm still learning myself,keep at it,looking forward to seeing more of your work!
claymore58

Postby Lobotaru » November 23rd, 2007, 9:46 pm

I've been working on a unisexual catgirl script in my freetime. I'm hoping to avoid the pitfalls I had in the first script. Hopefully I'll be able to finish it in my free time in a few weeks as I'm currently loaded with college work.
Lobotaru
Regular
Regular

Return to General Hypnosis