Trance?

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: EMG

Trance?

Postby whatsername100 » December 26th, 2007, 7:57 pm

I can't tell if I'm going into trance or not. Here are the circumstances:

My mind seems more relaxed; thoughts don't enter my mind randomly as often. I would say that it slows down about 80%, I'd say.

The rest of my body generally feels numb and even not there. However, "jolts" come in to certain parts of my nerves at random intervals every so often, bringing sensation back to that area.

Even though my body [except my head, neck, and shoulders] is numb, I can still move them out of trance with little effort. However, they are still harder to move than normal.
whatsername100
Regular
Regular

Postby mayfair » January 31st, 2008, 11:28 am

i have a similar experience, i feel numb all over, and my mind feels like it's slowed right down, however, now and again, i start to see things that i have not experienced, like last night for example. i was listening to a file, and i started to see strange things, like dogs working like humans - talking on the phone like humans, working at computers like humans, etc...
mayfair

Postby SDoll » January 31st, 2008, 3:06 pm

mayfair wrote:i have a similar experience, i feel numb all over, and my mind feels like it's slowed right down, however, now and again, i start to see things that i have not experienced, like last night for example. i was listening to a file, and i started to see strange things, like dogs working like humans - talking on the phone like humans, working at computers like humans, etc...

What file were you listening to? 8O
SDoll
Mentor
Mentor

Return to General Hypnosis