i cant just stop thinking...my body tenses up

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: EMG

i cant just stop thinking...my body tenses up

Postby bdbu » January 13th, 2008, 1:43 pm

can anyone explain this to me? i find i can only go into deep trance very rarly. i think i know how to do it, but when my brain switches off, every muscle in my body tenses up and my eyes go crazy and im awake again. if i stay in a lite trance im fine but when i try to switch off my body goes crazy. anyone out there know wuts up and maybe wanna work on me?
bdbu
Regular
Regular

Postby bdbu » January 13th, 2008, 8:27 pm

so ur saying i should try to just use that feeling to deepen the trance? but then i would be all sweaty and sore probly by the end of the session, and its probly not possible to stay tranced its pretty intense. anyway ill try to work on it i guess thanx.
bdbu
Regular
Regular

Postby bdbu » January 13th, 2008, 8:30 pm

o and im not sure wut u mean by catatonic or seizing.

like the back of my neck tenses a lot, my eyes roll down and usually open. i think i stay still mostly but my eyes just go crazy and my muscles are just real tense.
bdbu
Regular
Regular

Postby Hank01 » February 19th, 2009, 9:27 pm

My body does the exact same thing. I will be listening to a file and relaxing and then slowly, my body all tenses up like I'm have them most incredible orgasm, but I'm not. After a few seconds, my body falls back on the bed totally relaxed until I feel it starting up again.
I'm hoping this is not a dangerous thing to have happen to my body.
Hank01
Regular
Regular

Postby zapnosis » February 20th, 2009, 1:08 am

Was your breathing affected? A sudden shortness of breath can cause something like this during trance or sleep...
"Feelings, sensations that you thought was dead,
no squealing... remember that it's all in your head"
zapnosis
Mentor
Mentor

Return to General Hypnosis