Hypnotic Orgasms

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: EMG

Hypnotic Orgasms

Postby g00se » January 27th, 2008, 2:53 am

Having one has always been a Goal of mine, but with repeated use of many files over a few years, I have been unable to achieve one. This is very frustrating, can anyone (specifically male) recommend a good file? Or possibly some tips.
g00se

Postby BobbyS » January 27th, 2008, 4:44 am

With no offence to any of the creators, I've never found WMM files to be much good. Then again, I've not had masses of luck with non-WMM files either. The most success I've ever had is with an IM hypnosis session because the induction is centred around you as opposed to being a pre-recorded one size fits all. The problem with these is that as soon as somebody has any difficulty with a file, it can just spiral into complete failure because the file cannot adjust to get round the problem.
Had that same person been doing a one-on-one trance, the problem could have been addressed as soon as it appeared.

The other thing to bear in mind is that orgasm-on-command is a biggie as hypnotic suggestions go. My suggestion is that you (if you haven't already) start with something minor like a freeze trigger to prove to yourself you CAN accept new suggestions. Reinforce it by listening and using it over a couple of months, along with a deepening file to take you deeper. Then, move onto something sexually-related like Trig HardOn and stick with that for a couple more months. Then go for the orgasm file and jus repeat that over and over again until it works.
(Bear in mind orgasm-on-command triggers can take anything up to a year for some people to grasp.)

I never ever advocate people trying something hypnosis-wise that I think is beyond their grasp (Curse PenisGrowth fo example). However, this is something that I think you're perfectly capable of achieving - it'll just take (possibly lots and lots of) practice.
BobbyS
Guru
Guru

hypnotic orgasm

Postby strictausmstr » January 27th, 2008, 3:39 pm

Think of it this way - you are being asked to achieve instantly something which may normally take you a while to build up to.

I have achieved this with three subjects but must admit that they were VERY tuned in to me when they reached this plateau.

Keep practising but I agree with Bobby..... it is the individual you must be tuned into - not a depersonalised file.
strictausmstr
Regular
Regular

Postby busboy » January 31st, 2008, 3:29 am

@BobbyS:
re: "freeze" trigger

Do you recomend any particular "freeze" file as effective?
busboy
Regular
Regular

Return to General Hypnosis