Yet another (but maybe less asked) question!

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: EMG

Yet another (but maybe less asked) question!

Postby Reboot2099 » February 23rd, 2008, 12:11 am

My girlfriend seems really interested in hypnosis (non-sexually for now, though I hope it changes sometimes soon lol) but I am no hypnotist and don t really think I could do it. At least, not now, cause I haven t read on how to do it at all.

I d like her to try some files here (mild ones like an induction at first, of course), but the problem is, she doesn t understand english well enough and there are very very limited free hypnotic files recorded in french.

So my question is, could it work if I translated and recorded a file(with the authors permission, of course), using the same tone of voice and space between words etc, as the author?

Of course I m planning to read up on how to do it, but since I am kind of an insecure person, I think it would take an awful lot of time before i can do a decent job. While recording and translating a tested file would probably make me show less my security.

Thanks in advance for the answers :)
Reboot2099

Postby Rogue » February 23rd, 2008, 5:01 am

Hi Reboot,

As long as the flow of words is smooth and you follow the basic technique then yes you could just translate the file, there is nothing wrong with creating files in another language and uploading them onto the WMM files section, it would be good to see some other languages so that people can enjoy them, but my language skills arnt up to that, if anyone is a good linguistic translator then please go right ahead

I'm sure a "learn to think in english" would make it easier and quicker to learn the others but its not something that can easily be managed due to cultural backgrounds and the main learnings of the mind from pre-childbirth as some believe the cognative communication skills are picked up before birth they are used to create the linguistic pattens used in future life, after all someone who may have been born from french parents but only ever heard english or german would manage them languages easier than their own "herreditary" language (excuse spelling!)

I hope this answers your question and I am sure others will pass comment too, but as I said, if people would like to do other language files and upload them, please do! there are a couple already up but I dont think any inductions.

Rogue

Want to chat? come see me in the #warpmymind channel on irc.warpmymind.com
Rogue
Regular
Regular

Return to General Hypnosis