4 types of control

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: EMG

4 types of control

Postby Smfx » March 8th, 2008, 4:43 pm

Hey, it is the friendly hypnotist, and I have been thinking about something while hypnotizing a friend. I put in little tests to see how much control I have over a person, because it is kinda hard to just ask, and I have noticed that no matter what test I think of, it can fall into four categorizes.

"DO": Seems to be the most basic and easiest to get people to accept, yet also the part most people are interested in. This includes making them dance when you say dance, even put on clothes they don't want. Personally I enjoy it a little, but not the best when you want to mess around with their mind.

"THINK": A little more difficult, but still has a large amount of success. This is where you can make people forget numbers, and with stronger control you can make them think they are completely different people. I really enjoy this one, if the other two do not work.

"FEEL": The last two are related, but feel seems to have more success then the last one. This means if you are trying to get a person to transform or have boobs, or shrink them away. They usually respond they can feel it happening, or something feels different, but something is missing.

"SEE": Defiantly the hardest, but also the most fun to play with. This is when you can tell a person they suddenly have a tail, and they can see and wag it easily. Many people want this, but it is hard when it doesn't come naturally, and I am still thinking of ways to make it more powerful.

Can anyone thing of any other was to describe it? or have any comments about it my idea? Just wanted to share what was on my mind with others out there.
You either don't want to trance, or you want to trance with me
Smfx
Regular
Regular

Postby whatthe75 » March 9th, 2008, 1:09 am

See and feel depends on how the person represents things.

"You can"

"realise"

"Sense"

"be aware"

"you will find" or "find yourself"

Are a few that come to mind.
whatthe75
Guru
Guru

Postby slutinmyhead » July 28th, 2010, 4:18 am

Expect, Anticipate, Remember, recall
slutinmyhead
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Smfx » July 28th, 2010, 4:36 am

Yeah it has been quite a while since I made this post, I definitely have changed my opinions, but I haven't been able to put my new thoughts into words just yet, maybe soon.
Smfx
Regular
Regular

Return to General Hypnosis