Sex And Hypnosis

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: EMG

Sex And Hypnosis

Postby Smfx » March 25th, 2008, 12:23 am

I have noticed that it seems that people who have had sex seem to be more hypnotisable, but maybe I am wrong. I started the poll just to see what I would get, so please answer honestly if you can, thank you.
Smfx
Regular
Regular

Postby Smfx » March 26th, 2008, 4:25 pm

Sorry for the double post (Was afraid that editing the first post would delete my poll)

It is interesting to see the results so far. I know it doesn't prove anything just yet, but anyone can admit it is exciting to see you made a correct hypothesis. Please keep voting so that we will get an ever stronger idea of the influence of sex on hypnosis.
Smfx
Regular
Regular

Postby axl233 » March 26th, 2008, 5:19 pm

I don't think one's sexual experience would affect the ability to enter trance. However, that same experience or lack of it would be crucial to feeling the effects of hypnosis.

It is interesting that a majority here appears to be virgins.
axl233
Regular
Regular

Postby notyou » March 27th, 2008, 9:02 pm

A majority of virgins doesn't surprise me all that much. These files are great if you're all alone and want to try hypnosis. However, if you have a special someone, it's often better to get them to hypnotize you instead. It's more effective and you can customize the triggers/training to both of your preferences.
notyou
Regular
Regular

Postby Apothem » March 31st, 2008, 12:26 pm

For the fetish-oriented files, it helps if you've had the experience so you actually have something to relate it to. Aside from that it really depends on the person I suppose. Myself, for example, I had been trained in self-hypnosis through my martial art so a lot of this came very naturally to me.
Apothem
Regular
Regular

Return to General Hypnosis