More Subliminals

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: EMG

More Subliminals

Postby gregi696 » June 24th, 2005, 10:53 pm

I think it would be cool to see more subliminal files on the site. I used the sublimtraintrance and just let it play in the background while I went about my business and found that it had a really big impact next time I listened to another file. If you think there should be more, let us know what you think would make a good subliminal. I think it would be nice to have some of the curse files or fem files as a subliminal. It is good for those of us who don't have as much time to sit and listen and trance out. It is easy to set a subilm on repeat while working at your computer though.
gregi696
Mentor
Mentor

Re: More Subliminals

Postby sandy82 » June 25th, 2005, 12:52 am

I can't tell from your post; so you may already know the following. There are now eight subliminals on the Files site. Choose "All" in the top row and "Subliminals" in the second row. The names of all eight will come up.

There's good news in that list of eight for anyone who wants to be a puppy or a robot, but those who want curse or explicitly fem files need to be patient.

Some of the issues surrounding the making of new files have been covered in "Site Improvements"---> "More Subliminal Files??????" I have included all six question marks to distinguish the thread from a similar one very near it in the same Forum.

It's not quite so easy as merely requesting a subliminal file on this or that topic. Someone has to make them, and that takes time. Speaking for myself, I find it difficult to ask someone to work for me for free...when I haven't considered that person's own commitments and time constraints.

My suggestions, fwiw: take a look at the available files, if you haven't had the opportunity--and then read through the thread I mentioned above.

There is a very good suggestion in that thread on making/approximating subliminal files on your own. The information comes from a veteran site user who's much more knowledgeable about computers than I am.

Good luck!

gregi696 wrote:I think it would be cool to see more subliminal files on the site. I used the sublimtraintrance and just let it play in the background while I went about my business and found that it had a really big impact next time I listened to another file. If you think there should be more, let us know what you think would make a good subliminal. I think it would be nice to have some of the curse files or fem files as a subliminal. It is good for those of us who don't have as much time to sit and listen and trance out. It is easy to set a subilm on repeat while working at your computer though.
sandy82
Guru
Guru

I can make subliminals...

Postby Jerm » June 25th, 2005, 2:05 am

I would be happy to make some subliminals. Assuming that emg wouldn't mind, I will take files he has made and turn them into subliminals for download. I will use bineural beats as background (Brainwave Generator is an awesome program). If you have a specific file in mind pm me with the name of the existing file. Also please specify if you'd like the induction and wake-up parts included. I find that keeping the induction but cutting off the wake-up makes the files more effective for subliminal use. For standard subliminals I will cut off the induction and wake-up parts then repeat the suggestion part 2 times through. PM me for requests.

P.S. I am not a pro at making subliminals. However, I have been making my own for several years now.
Jerm
Regular
Regular

Postby demigraff » June 25th, 2005, 4:16 am

How about a subliminal version of Reinforcer? I figure that would be good for everyone. You would only have to listen to a file a couple of times (which is easier than finding private time every day), then you could just listen to subliminals of TrainSusceptible and Reinforcer on the way to work or when you're in bed or whatever.
demigraff
Guru
Guru

Postby gregi696 » June 25th, 2005, 5:45 pm

Sandy82, I was aware about the files that had been posted. I also saw the posts in the site-improvements section after making this thread. I put this thread up, not to get files made, but as a general discussion for subliminals.
gregi696
Mentor
Mentor

Postby sandy82 » June 26th, 2005, 12:08 pm

General discussion of the subject is certainly a good thing! At first glance, the wording of your poll seemed to be aimed directly at the question of quantity. I must have misread the overall intent of your original post. My apologies.

gregi696 wrote:Sandy82, I was aware about the files that had been posted. I also saw the posts in the site-improvements section after making this thread. I put this thread up, not to get files made, but as a general discussion for subliminals.
sandy82
Guru
Guru

sublim

Postby vecet » June 29th, 2005, 8:15 pm

more sublim. would be nice a furry reenforcers would do me good
vecet

Postby MRV35 » June 29th, 2005, 11:01 pm

demigraff wrote: then you could just listen to subliminals ....... on the way to work or when you're in bed or whatever.

pardon my ignorance but can subliminals be listened to anytwhere such as while driving or working on the computer? Don't they put you under or in a trance? And does it matter if they have an induction and a wake up section?
MRV35
Regular
Regular

Postby Play » July 19th, 2005, 2:39 pm

Fem files please please! :D
Play

Postby slavekaye » August 3rd, 2005, 6:18 am

slavery and humiliation files :)

the cocksucker file is fantastic, all think of right now is cocks, cock, cocks and sucking them all :)
Master has given me permission to use this site :)
slavekaye

Return to General Hypnosis