Are there any files like this?

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: EMG

Are there any files like this?

Postby Kraust » May 26th, 2008, 8:19 am

Hello, yesterday I stumbled upon this image:

http://fetish.iiichan.net/src/1209096467757.jpg

This got me back into hypnosis and I was wondering if there were any simmilar sublims.

Thank you

EDIT: lt does not have to be about slavery - just this setup
Kraust

Postby zapnosis » July 8th, 2008, 1:31 pm

OK as nobody else has, I'll post a reply. I'm no expert but this is the answer to the best of my knowledge.

Thing is, I'm not sure exactly what you're after. Subliminals, AFAIK, take weeks or even months of regular listening to have any effect. This is more for those who want to encourage themselves into certain habits, e.g. stopping smoking, starting smoking, slutty behaviour etc. The effectiveness of these kind of files depends on the quality of the subliminals, the person listening, other motivational factors etc etc etc. In other words, it might have some effect, eventually, but it might not. subliminals alone will not get an immediate effect. However, if you want real subliminals, my advice is to download a program like audacity, load one of your favourite MP3 songs, record or synth a vocal track with the effects you want and save it as a new mp3 with the vocal track very quiet and maybe backwards or somt. these are not generally available pre-done online because of copyright issues and general hassle. look at Subliminal Blaster, too.

hypnosis is very different and usually relies on the subject hearing and following a voice that guides them through the process. Hypnosis can come close to creating the kind of effect you showed, but as I said it requires the subject to know what is going on and participate. I suppose something could be done with brainwaves, but it would be tricky and it almost certainly wouldn't work. at all. under any circumstances.

If on the other hand, you just want a fantasy file that would have no psychological effect other than helping you get your rocks off, then we can probably help, altho that isn't really what this site is for. However, lacking my own personal metal band, and being unable to sing, the result would be rather poor. All that being said, if you ask nicely I'll give it a go when I have nowt better to do. Call it an audio-manip perhaps? :)

p.s. sorry if this sounded patronising, I'm assuming you have little practical experience of hypnosis. sorry again if I'm wrong.
zapnosis
Mentor
Mentor

Return to General Hypnosis