Is this a good enough trance to do anything for me?

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: EMG

Is this a good enough trance to do anything for me?

Postby --Luigi-- » June 28th, 2005, 2:09 am

When getting tranced and when in one, I can think about moving. But when I try it just doesn't seem worth the effort it takes to move to try and move. I tense up sometimes and I feel heavy, too heavy to lift myself. When he counts down to 3 at the end, I am able to sit up, then at 5 I feel energetic and pop right up. Is this all working or am I wasting my time?
--Luigi--

Postby Jack » June 28th, 2005, 5:27 am

Sounds like a good enough trance for some behavior modification to me. If you are looking for physical alterations, you will probably want to use the deepening file.
"The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt." Bertrand Russell
"By doing certain things certain results follow." A. Crowley, Book of Lies
"Dum spiro, spero." - Cicero
Jack
Guru
Guru

Postby cardigan » June 28th, 2005, 1:00 pm

Yes, it also sounds as if you are trancing to me. The first sensation of trance is a willingness to follow suggestions. When the hypnotist (or voice) tells you that your arms are feeling heavy, your legs are feeling heavy and so on, you follow these suggestions by complying. In a light trance this is an unwillingness to test the suggestion, actually. You feel split between actually testing and not giving a toss. If you decide test it and to say to yourself that it isn't true, you can break it at this point, and you will not go any deeper, but if you decide that your arms are really way too heavy to lift, and you can't really be bothered to test it, then this will deepen your trance.
cardigan
Guru
Guru

Postby --Luigi-- » June 29th, 2005, 7:44 pm

Cool thats what I think i'm thinking. Its kinda like I could lift my arms up, but I just don't really care to. I just don't want to do anything but listen to him.
--Luigi--

Return to General Hypnosis