Post Sub File Requests Here

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: EMG

Post Sub File Requests Here

Postby Jerm » June 29th, 2005, 10:16 pm

Hello All. I've decided to make subliminal files from the non-sub ones already on this site. I'll use this thread to moniter file requests, or if you are too shy just pm me with your request. All my subliminals use bineural tones as background. Huzzah!
Jerm
Regular
Regular

Postby --Luigi-- » June 29th, 2005, 11:03 pm

I wouldn't mind a sublim of CurseLucidDreams2.
--Luigi--

Postby demigraff » June 30th, 2005, 4:23 am

How about the Reinforcer file? I think that would be a good one to make subliminal, so you can listen to it in the background whenever you can't find time to listen to the files for real.
demigraff
Guru
Guru

Postby lilbabyreece » July 1st, 2005, 6:10 pm

hmm im just visiting this site, so a short suggestion..how about a file to help increase confidence and self esteeem...? unless there is already one and i missed it..

or how about a file to help you grow stronger physically, (muscle wise tha is) without the use of much exercise...? if thats even possible....

just to add to the lucid dreaming..i am a lucid dreamer myself...but i still have much to learn about my ability and new techniques to unlock as near the end of my sleep cycle i tend to loose the ability to stay focused during lucid dreaming......does the lucid dreaming file help you feel more involved in the dream as instead of just improving or giving control of the dream to non lucid dreamers....?

also when i lucid dream the only problem i have is with characters...i see my dreams like a set and plan out what i want and where, the thing is i use real life people i know, met or have seen in reality or in a photo to base my characters...soemtimes though i cant see the person who i want i either see a blur where their face should be or i see a different person who i didnt want to play that role....this isnt always that case but sometimes it happens...how can i better focus on visualising the person i want to see....?

thanks for any help or advice, and if you decide to make any new recordings based upon my recommendation then thanks in advance, lilBabyReece
lilbabyreece

Postby --Luigi-- » July 2nd, 2005, 3:55 am

Actually, hes not taking requests for new files. Hes taking requests for subliminal versions of already existing files. A subliminal version of a file is a version that doesn't put you in a trance and allows you ti be doing something else while listening.
--Luigi--

Postby mone » July 2nd, 2005, 3:45 pm

hey can u make a version of curse lucid dreams 1 i think its better than 2 8)
how do u make subliminal files?
mone

Postby Jerm » July 2nd, 2005, 4:23 pm

If I were to tell you how I make subliminals then what purpose would I have on this site. J/K.

I use a program called Audacity in combination with another program called brainwave generator both are free (bw gen is free if you never register it) and easy to use. Audacity is an audio editor that I use to cut off the induction and wakener. Brainwave Generator is great for making bineural tones, I mix the tones with the edited wmm files. To make a subliminal version I lower the voice volume to a barely noticable level. See, not too complicated. I enjoy contributing to this site. I have been coming here for around 3 and a half years. Keep those Suliminal File requests coming people..
Jerm
Regular
Regular

Postby mone » July 3rd, 2005, 5:53 am

are u auctually going to make these files or just talk about them ya i auctually use Audacity for recording songs of the radio must get brainwave generator and start making subliminals
mone

Postby Jerm » July 3rd, 2005, 6:58 am

yes, I am making the files. Thats why I made this thread... :roll:

*UPDATE*
I have finished several subliminals and sent 2 of them to EMG. It may take a few days to get them on the site though.

The files are:
SubTrainNippleOrgasm
&
SubCockSlave

These were the first files requested by members before I started this thread. I have finished a subliminal version of CurseLucidDreams2 for Luigi but the finished file size is too big to send through e-mail (which is how I am currently getting the files to EMG). The reinforcer file that demigraff requested will be finished and sent in today.
Jerm
Regular
Regular

Postby mone » July 3rd, 2005, 2:23 pm

well as soon as u get curse lucid dreams 1 done can u tell me.hey can u make the banish pain one i cant get that to work.and train suggestable aswell that would be a good subliminal.which brainwave geneator preset are u mixing it with? :D
mone

Postby demigraff » July 3rd, 2005, 2:27 pm

mone wrote:well as soon as u get curse lucid dreams 1 done can u tell me.hey can u make the banish pain one i cant get that to work.and train suggestable aswell that would be a good subliminal.which brainwave geneator preset are u mixing it with? :D

Isn't there already a sublimTrainSusceptible? I know I've got an mp3 of that name here, and I don't know where it's come from if not from this site.
demigraff
Guru
Guru

Postby fmob » July 4th, 2005, 12:21 am

I wouldn't mind a subliminal version of PenisGrowth (or maybe CursePenisGrowth), TrigHardon and EroticDreams.
fmob

Postby fmob » July 4th, 2005, 12:41 am

Jerm wrote:I have finished a subliminal version of CurseLucidDreams2 for Luigi but the finished file size is too big to send through e-mail (which is how I am currently getting the files to EMG). The reinforcer file that demigraff requested will be finished and sent in today.

Maybe it would be better to obtain an account on some free web server, to upload your files there and to send links to EMG for downloading. There will be no such size limits.
fmob

Postby makidas » July 4th, 2005, 12:52 am

try www.yousendit.com
I may be wrong....

But what happens if I'm right?
makidas
Guru
Guru

Postby demigraff » July 4th, 2005, 2:39 am

Thanks

:twisted:
demigraff
Guru
Guru

Postby fmob » July 4th, 2005, 3:43 am

Oh, I forgot. I think that subliminal StopSmoking would be great for me.
fmob

Postby Jerm » July 4th, 2005, 8:00 am

Hey thanks for all the suggestions. Especially to Makidas. I shouldn't have anymore trouble sending in the subliminals now. Yousendit.com is great!

Also, thanks for all the support! and keep the file requests coming.
Jerm
Regular
Regular

Postby sandy82 » July 4th, 2005, 7:03 pm

Hey, Jerm!

A great project you've undertaken. :) Very thoughtful on your part!

And to you doubters: Jerm is a volunteer; so you know his last name is NOT Halliburton. :wink:

Jerm wrote:Hey thanks for all the suggestions. Especially to Makidas. I shouldn't have anymore trouble sending in the subliminals now. Yousendit.com is great!

Also, thanks for all the support! and keep the file requests coming.
sandy82
Guru
Guru

Postby Fleshmaster » July 4th, 2005, 9:43 pm

Jerm,

Crazy question, but as someone who's familar with NLP and software asisted you'll know what I'm after, is there any way you could post/send the exact binural speed/frequency you're using for the files? I'm experiementing with some of your subliminal files to see if adding synchronized light patterns & messages increases the speed and depth of the suggestions. If so I'll post my findings and the programs I've used so everyone can benefit.

Thanks,
"After all, the brain is the second largest sex organ in your body, the largest, is your flesh."
Fleshmaster

Postby Jerm » July 5th, 2005, 3:08 am

LoL. Sandy82, You are awesome! Nope I am deffinately not realted to the Halliburton empire. Happy to help out people with similar curiositys. Plus if it weren't for people like us think about how boring the world would be.

To be honest I have been making WMM files into subliminals (for personel use) for quite a while now. Everyone should thank EMG for letting me submit them to the site.

Fleshmaster, brilliant idea. I believe that the more you engulf your senses into hypnosis the more effective the outcome. The program I use to make bineurals also has the ability to encode audiostrobe signals onto the tones. I would have made all the subs so far with audiostrobe if I'd known that people were interested. I will include the audiostrobe encoding on future subliminals. To answer your question, I use Brainwave Generator to make the bineural tones. I use the Self Hypnosis 2 (complex sound) setting. It starts out at 12.0Hz and steadily drops down to 8.0Hz in the course of about 15 minutes. Hope that helps.
Jerm
Regular
Regular

Postby Desdi » July 5th, 2005, 12:50 pm

Heh, nevermind. I figured it out. :oops:

Sorry.
Desdi

Postby Jerm » July 5th, 2005, 3:42 pm

Desdi wrote:Heh, nevermind. I figured it out. :oops:

Sorry.

what do you mean by that?
Jerm
Regular
Regular

Postby mone » July 5th, 2005, 4:14 pm

how are the rest of the subliminals coming along Jerm?
mone

Postby Jerm » July 5th, 2005, 11:22 pm

Thanks for asking mone. Well I am in the process of setting up DSL, which will make uploading the files easier. I have completed the following files and have yet to upload them due to the slow isp I have right now.

FemenineAppetetite
CursePenisGrowth
TrigBoobGrowth
CursedLucidDreams2

I have been keeping track of who requested what and am trying to complete the files in the order requested. Thanks to all of you for having patience. My schedule is rather hectic this week so I will do as many as I can.
Jerm
Regular
Regular

Postby Crazy_Eddy » July 6th, 2005, 4:36 am

If you could do:
CursePenisShrink
Or
Superfemalewhammy

That would be much appreciated...
Crazy_Eddy
Regular
Regular

Postby mone » July 6th, 2005, 1:51 pm

hey can u give us a donwload for curse lucid dreaming 2. :D
mone

Postby Rascal » July 6th, 2005, 8:18 pm

Crazy_Eddy wrote:If you could do:
CursePenisShrink
Or
Superfemalewhammy

That would be much appreciated...

I second the request for the Superfemalewhammy and would appreciate your hard work to make it subliminal. :D
30 year old transsexual, male to female.

Varied interest but shy about posting too much. =/
Rascal

Postby fmob » July 7th, 2005, 8:17 am

Maybe I want too much... But I think that subliminal IncreasedMetabolism, ErectionControl and CursedPlugs would be great. (I also think that PenisGrowth is better than CursePenisGrowth because it includes suggestions of uncontrollable and powerful erections...)

2 Jerm - thank you very much for files. It seems to me that they require more times to listen to have effects than hypnosis files, but these effects are more permanent.
fmob

Postby Jerm » July 7th, 2005, 11:50 pm

fmob, no problem. Glad to hear that the subliminals are working well for some of you. I am happy to make them for the site i love. Unfortunately I have been extremely sick since July 4th and have not had much time out of bed to make the files. No worries though. With luck I will get the DSL working soon, which will put an end to my uploading problems. I wish I had a link for the files I have already made but my current isp is acting super buggy and will not let me upload anything. DSL makes dial up look like a freaking dinosaur.

Also, thanks for the extra requests. They may take time to complete but once I can upload them easier I will be uploading atleast 3 files a day. So thanks again for all your patience. My ultimate goal is to make Every File into a subliminal. It just seems better to make the ones members request first.
Jerm
Regular
Regular

Postby Ko-lein » July 8th, 2005, 12:34 pm

I just wanted to say thanks!
and ask how can I help?
Ko-lein

Postby davelowe1977 » July 8th, 2005, 3:16 pm

Jerm wrote:fmob, no problem. Glad to hear that the subliminals are working well for some of you. I am happy to make them for the site i love. Unfortunately I have been extremely sick since July 4th and have not had much time out of bed to make the files. No worries though. With luck I will get the DSL working soon, which will put an end to my uploading problems. I wish I had a link for the files I have already made but my current isp is acting super buggy and will not let me upload anything. DSL makes dial up look like a freaking dinosaur.

Also, thanks for the extra requests. They may take time to complete but once I can upload them easier I will be uploading atleast 3 files a day. So thanks again for all your patience. My ultimate goal is to make Every File into a subliminal. It just seems better to make the ones members request first.

Jerm - what methods are you using to create the subliminals? I am a part-time studio engineer/producer and have the ability to make subliminals also. Maybe we can collaborate - I am primarily interested in the diaper/incontinence forum. I have a DSL connection, and expect to host my files locally to save on cost from ISPs. Let me know your thoughts.
davelowe1977
Mentor
Mentor

Postby EMG » July 8th, 2005, 6:04 pm

Quick note, any and all files by users are welcome and I have no issues with hosting them at this time. It is, of course, entirely up to you :)

davelowe1977 wrote:
Jerm wrote:fmob, no problem. Glad to hear that the subliminals are working well for some of you. I am happy to make them for the site i love. Unfortunately I have been extremely sick since July 4th and have not had much time out of bed to make the files. No worries though. With luck I will get the DSL working soon, which will put an end to my uploading problems. I wish I had a link for the files I have already made but my current isp is acting super buggy and will not let me upload anything. DSL makes dial up look like a freaking dinosaur.

Jerm - what methods are you using to create the subliminals? I am a part-time studio engineer/producer and have the ability to make subliminals also. Maybe we can collaborate - I am primarily interested in the diaper/incontinence forum. I have a DSL connection, and expect to host my files locally to save on cost from ISPs. Let me know your thoughts.
EMG
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby fmob » July 11th, 2005, 4:41 am

Jerm, I wish you good health. Thank you once again.

There are some more files I'd like to listen in subliminal version:
TrainMMO, CurseSharedOrgasms, CurseCCP, TrigNewPartner, PubicHairLoss and CursedShaving.
fmob

Postby Aquasia » July 11th, 2005, 10:20 am

A subliminal Curse Lucid Dreams 2 would be great.
Aquasia
Regular
Regular

Postby fmob » July 13th, 2005, 12:03 am

Jerm wrote:Glad to hear that the subliminals are working well for some of you. I am happy to make them for the site i love. Unfortunately I have been extremely sick since July 4th and have not had much time out of bed to make the files. No worries though. With luck I will get the DSL working soon, which will put an end to my uploading problems. I wish I had a link for the files I have already made but my current isp is acting super buggy and will not let me upload anything. DSL makes dial up look like a freaking dinosaur.

Jerm,

I have some thoughts about subliminals. It seems to me that some EMG files need editing before converting to subliminals. ErectionControl and TrigHardon for example. They include suggestions causing erection during session. It's OK (and pleasant for listener ;) ) for hypnotic session, but it seems to me that it isn't suitable for subliminal file. Maybe those suggestions of immediate actions should be cut out.

Am I right?
fmob

Postby Zerakis » July 18th, 2005, 10:20 pm

Any idea when the curse lucid dreams 2 subliminal version is going to be posted, im looking forward to that one
Zerakis

Postby Aodh » July 19th, 2005, 5:34 pm

TrainBedwetting would be good as a subliminal. Then I might feel like testing it out, hehe.
Aodh

Postby mone » July 25th, 2005, 3:52 pm

where are these subliminals this topic has goine on for ages i thought u had some of them done,
mone

Postby sandy82 » August 2nd, 2005, 1:53 pm

mone, you became a registered user on May 3, and you posted with some consistency until July 25. The chances are good that you are still out there somewhere.

In fact, you've made 10 posts. Six of them were either requests for Jerm to make files or asking when the files you wanted would be finished. I didn't see a single "thank you" in any of them.

Jerm is/was making these subliminals as a favor to fellow users because of his fondness for this site. You had the luck to fall within the category of using the site.

I have two questions for you:

1. When someone does something for free and asks for nothing in return, are you really in a position to express the impatience that your post shows?

2. Jerm's last public post was made at 10:50 pm PDT on July 7. He said at the time that he had been so sick since July 4 that he couldn't get out of bed. Did it occur to you that, instead of complaining, you might ask how Jerm is doing?

Unfortunately, I don't know how he's doing. I wrote him a PM o/a July 20, thanking him for all the work he had done for total strangers and hoping that he had recovered from his illness. The PM remains in my outbox, unclaimed.

My impression of Jerm is that of being a very nice guy--whether he ever makes another free file or not. I am concerned about his welfare.

Mone, I hope that sentiment does not come as a wholly novel idea to you.

mone wrote:where are these subliminals this topic has goine on for ages i thought u had some of them done,
sandy82
Guru
Guru

Postby Jerm » August 3rd, 2005, 1:24 pm

Yes, sandy is right. I was Very sick for a little over a week. During that time my internet connection was messed up due to me attempting to switch to dsl. Though my dsl was supposed to be turned on last month it still isn't on. They say that it will be turned on today, but who knows...

Also, for the last couple weeks I have been out of town visiting my fiance's parents. Unfortunately they do not have internet access so I could not get on here to keep all of you posted.

Finally, I appologize for the long wait. I know how tough it is waiting for something you want. Please do not assume that I have abandoned this project, because I assure you I have not. Until my dsl is up my main problem is uploading some of the larger sub files. DSL should fix all of this if those monkies ever turn it on for me.
Jerm
Regular
Regular

Postby mone » August 3rd, 2005, 1:40 pm

whats the point of thanking him and the files arnt up yet ill thank him when the files are up.and yes i know he was sick.i dont see anyone else saying thanks why pick on me i only asked for two files people here looking for 4 or 5 why dont you pick on them.or else keep your opionions 2 your self. :evil:
mone

Postby vienna68 » August 3rd, 2005, 2:36 pm

Yes, sandy is right.

Thank you, Jerm!
vienna68

Postby slavekaye » August 3rd, 2005, 4:23 pm

thankful for the files, much appreciated, they're helping training as hypnosis very limited results but subliminal works much better, hope you're getting better soon :)
Master has given me permission to use this site :)
slavekaye

Postby Rascal » August 3rd, 2005, 5:00 pm

mone wrote:whats the point of thanking him and the files arnt up yet ill thank him when the files are up.and yes i know he was sick.i dont see anyone else saying thanks why pick on me i only asked for two files people here looking for 4 or 5 why dont you pick on them.or else keep your opionions 2 your self. :evil:

The point is to be polite, to thank him for the work of coverting the files into subliminals. He isn't being paid for this and is doing it because he wishes to, also I backed up a request to have a file made subliminal and thanked him in advance. When someone is doing something for free you don't rush them, you thank them for their work and be patient.
30 year old transsexual, male to female.

Varied interest but shy about posting too much. =/
Rascal

Postby mone » August 4th, 2005, 11:11 am

oh ya ye all say thanks no just because sandy says so.iv never seen such a bunch of lick arsers in all my life.belive me i am a poliete person if you know me and i do want to say thanks to jerm i know how hard it is to make subliminals.so thanks jerm and ill say thanks again when there up.
mone

Postby slavekaye » August 4th, 2005, 12:34 pm

analingus is an intimate act between people and very enjoyable too :)
slavekaye

Postby mone » August 4th, 2005, 2:38 pm

slavekaye wrote:analingus is an intimate act between people and very enjoyable too :) i dont even know what analingus is i just like the word

shur whatever floats your boat slavekaye
mone

Postby slavekaye » August 4th, 2005, 4:19 pm

subliminal slavery files are now up in the big vote :)
slavekaye

Postby Jerm » August 4th, 2005, 6:15 pm

!!Great news!!

My DSL is up and running I have already submitted the following files to EMG.

FemenineAppetetite
CursePenisGrowth
TrigBoobGrowth
CursedLucidDreams2

I am in the process of sending more subs to him and will keep you all posted on any others I submit.

Keep in mind that EMG is human just like you and me. It may take him a few days to get the files posted.
Jerm
Regular
Regular

Postby Jerm » August 4th, 2005, 10:07 pm

Hi again all. I have recently submitted the following files to EMG. I have submitted a total of 7 files in one day so don't expect them all to be up tomorrow. DSL is awesome.
Here are the files I have submitted:

SubTrainSusceptable
SubTrainMMO
SubCursedLucidDreams
Jerm
Regular
Regular

Next

Return to General Hypnosis