Drugs and hypnosis?

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: EMG

Drugs and hypnosis?

Postby michaelb15 » August 18th, 2008, 12:34 am

has anyone ever attempted trance on any illicit drugs? ive found ~45 mgs of crushed dexidrine to be a major aid at attempting trance. I can focus on the voice much more attentivly, and take the suggestions without questioning them. MDMA(extacy) ive found does the same thing, exept its a bit harder to totally relax the body, although still completly, and easily possible.

personally those are the only drugs ive attempted trance on, and both of them seem to enhance the trance.

has anyone else experemented with anything like this? lol I thought of what it would be like to listen to a file on LSD, but i really dont think anyone would be able to keep their concentration on the file for more then a few mins :P

anyone else attempt this? would love to kno others experiences!
michaelb15

Postby OMGWTFBBQ » August 19th, 2008, 4:42 pm

I made a thread like this a while back. There's a whole class of drugs called hypnotics. They do that.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sedative
OMGWTFBBQ
Regular
Regular

Werd

Postby g00se » August 21st, 2008, 4:18 am

(Note: using any of these drugs is not really advised by me, most are not legal, or could kill or maim or, result in the lose of your kids)

Ive been experimenting with multiple drugs, by far the best one ive found with helping me go under is marijuana. ( I have severe problems going under without the aid of something that will calm my mind down.)

Mushrooms: this was really weird, I found it greatly improved Post-hypnotic Suggestions but going under was near impossible, my mind just could not focus

Alcohol: this is a really common and legal drug, but to much you just pass out and not enough doesn't do anything for me. Its great when mixed with marijuana.

Marijuana: Far and above the best drug to aid in hypnosis, safest and most effective. Ive had some of the best traces of my life with this drug, it both improves the post hypnotic and helps the transition to the trace. I find it near impossible to go into a trace without it.

DXM (Dextromethorphan): Found in some over the counter cough medications. I would not really advise the use of this drug, but it did greatly improve my ability to trace. Really good trances when mixed with a bit of alcohol.

MDMA (Ecstasy): Worked pretty well, some of the post hypnotic triggers, were neat.
g00se

Postby OMGWTFBBQ » August 21st, 2008, 5:20 pm

DXM is AWFUL. Don't try it. Try everything which won't kill you before DXM.

A good trip on it is so-so, a bad trip is BAAAAD.

http://www.totse.com/en/drugs/otc/168400.html

http://www.totse.com/en/drugs/otc/168055.html
OMGWTFBBQ
Regular
Regular

Werd

Postby g00se » August 22nd, 2008, 3:34 am

I never said I recommended the use of any of these drugs, these were all my personal experiences with hypnosis, and the different states of minds, as a result of using these drugs.
g00se

Re: Werd

Postby spudamore » August 22nd, 2008, 4:04 am

there are heaps of naturals that are sedatvie or hypnotics that are not mainstream, will and can post a list of ethnobotanicals at a later date if people would like
spudamore
Regular
Regular

Postby loony28 » August 22nd, 2008, 8:20 am

spudamore wrote:there are heaps of naturals that are sedatvie or hypnotics that are not mainstream, will and can post a list of ethnobotanicals at a later date if people would like

Well what are you waiting for? Of course people would like a list like that as long as they are safe.
loony28
Guru
Guru

Postby spudamore » August 22nd, 2008, 3:26 pm

dosages you are going to have to find out yourself

Erythrina spp. = flowers of, are a sedative and hypnotic, seed is an aphrodisiac, before taking the seed try and find reccomended dosage can cause death, stick to the flowers

Humulus spp.(Hops)= mj subsitute

Lactuca spp.(Opium Lettuce) = smoking mixture also a sedative

Leonotis spp.(Lion's Ear & Lion's tail) = mj subsitute

Nelumbo spp.(Sacred Lotus) = an awesome sedative/hypnotic mix with a bottle of red and leave for a couple weeks when ready to drink also classed as an aphrodisiac

Nymphaea spp. same as above

passiflora(passionfruit flowers) = relaxant nice in a tea.

Silene spp.(dream plant) = used to induce lucid dreams. relaxant

calea = same as above very strong and bitter in taste

acorus calamus = hypnotic, not that great tasting

Betel Nut

Prickly Poppy

Wormwood

California Poppy

Sinicuichi

Lemon Balm

Pennyroyal

Kratom

Kava Kava

Kanna

Skullcap

Valerian Root

thats just the basics there are heaps more out there have tried quite a few of em, some work, some others you have to get over the taste of them. would have given more details but got lazy, most of my reference books have gone.
spudamore
Regular
Regular

Postby loony28 » August 22nd, 2008, 9:36 pm

How much of the Valerian Root is effective? I have some capsules of it. The name on the bottle is Spring Valley if that helps.
loony28
Guru
Guru

Postby spudamore » August 22nd, 2008, 10:35 pm

loony28 wrote:How much of the Valerian Root is effective? I have some capsules of it. The name on the bottle is Spring Valley if that helps.

i have some valerian, at 2000mg dried material per capsule, i take one sometimes before bed, works very effective wait quite awhile for the effects and the effects are subtle, slow come on. can feel drowsy and heavy in the head in the morn.
spudamore
Regular
Regular

Postby loony28 » August 23rd, 2008, 7:15 am

Thanks for the info. The capsules that I have are 1,605 mg for three. That works out to about 520 mg per capsule.
loony28
Guru
Guru

Postby Flow123 » August 23rd, 2008, 6:59 pm

which of these are easily aquireable? and the best method to get them? also, which should I avoid if my liver isn't in the greatest shape?
Flow123
Mentor
Mentor

Postby spudamore » August 23rd, 2008, 9:02 pm

Flow123 wrote:which of these are easily aquireable? and the best method to get them? also, which should I avoid if my liver isn't in the greatest shape?

yes they are, depends where you are i suppose there are heaps of stores in america where they sell extracts, most of them are riskfree, alot of the sites where you buy them from have info on them. google ethnobotanicals
spudamore
Regular
Regular

Return to General Hypnosis