Not enough wakeners

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: EMG

Not enough wakeners

Postby korik1 » September 13th, 2008, 6:52 pm

So this is sort of a success story, but more a question (sorry if the mods disagree).

Tonight I tried a play list I made using a file editor. This play list consist of all files by EMG, but with their introductions and wakeners removed. Then at the end I have my favourite wakener. The play list is as follows: ElmanInduction, TrainSusceptible, TrainSleepReinforce, and ending with the wakener from ElmanInduction.

I wondered about what would happen if I had so many inductions strung together with only one wakener. What happened was that after the wakener, I could open my eyes, but my body was still in trance! I couldn't really move, and I really had to piss (the play list is almost 1.5 hours). So I had to force my body to move. It was hard, but the play list was on loop and I didn't want to go back under on a full bladder, so I managed to shut it off. Then I collapsed because I was so weak.

So, my questions are: 1) does anyone know if forcing yourself out of trance is bad for you? 2) has anyone else had any experience with multiple inductions and a single wakener?
Last edited by korik1 on September 29th, 2008, 11:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
korik1

Postby Draygone » September 13th, 2008, 8:12 pm

Offhand I'd say the problem was that you were sitting there without movement for too long.
Draygone
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Kenn » September 13th, 2008, 11:01 pm

I haven't had this experience, though it sounds like your body fell asleep during the trance.
Kenn
Regular
Regular

Return to General Hypnosis