Was this a deep trance?

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: EMG

Was this a deep trance?

Postby MdeSiberieux » September 19th, 2008, 4:16 pm

Hey all, I was wondering if I could get a quick question answered. I've been using Cardigan's deep trance induction in combination with the body of the furry transformation file as it seems to be more effective in relaxing me than the regular induction that comes with the straight up EMG version. I've experienced the heaviness in the arms and the lessened desire to move, but can always remember what is said in the file. Today however, I tried something different and used one of the visual hypnosis aids to focus on instead of random spots on the wall. I remember getting up to the part where cardigan says to close your eyes, and maybe a few sentences in, and then the next thing I know, I open my eyes. I looked at the CD player, which was set for one run through of the induction and file, it has finished, and the clock is registering over 20 minutes later than when I started. Is it possible that this was a very deep trance?
MdeSiberieux

Postby Kenn » September 19th, 2008, 11:53 pm

Yes, that could have been a deep trance, or you could have been asleep. It depends on if you woke up during or a little after the awakener.
Kenn
Regular
Regular

Postby loony28 » September 22nd, 2008, 5:30 pm

Did you have an awakener at the end? If you did then you probably fell asleep. If you didn't then more than likely you were in a deep trance.
loony28
Guru
Guru

Postby MdeSiberieux » September 22nd, 2008, 7:49 pm

It was the induction, and the body file, without an awakener.
MdeSiberieux

Postby whatthe75 » September 23rd, 2008, 1:06 am

If the file is about 20 minutes long give or take a minute then i would say a definate yes.A very good explanation of what a deep trance is.Being unable to remember any of the file ( except most of the induction ) but waking when instructed too or very soon after.

Cool.
Seriousness is a deadly disease.
Certified Advanced Hypnotherapist.
whatthe75
Guru
Guru

Return to General Hypnosis