files to improve do it yourself sex.

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: EMG

files to improve do it yourself sex.

Postby Kendai » July 4th, 2005, 11:49 am

for one, i'm thinking of listening to the orgasm denial and self trigger only files, so that i can do it as long as i want. anything else to make masturbation more enjoyable?
Kendai
Mentor
Mentor

Postby BobbyS » July 4th, 2005, 4:29 pm

The file that lets you trigger yourself will be handy for a few of the other sexual files. :wink:
BobbyS
Guru
Guru

Re: files to improve do it yourself sex.

Postby VeryGnawty » July 4th, 2005, 4:38 pm

Kendai wrote:for one, i'm thinking of listening to the orgasm denial

That has to be one of the best files on the site.
"Once, people only flew in their dreams. Now, they dream during their flights." - Howard Hendrix
VeryGnawty
Guru
Guru

Postby Kendai » July 5th, 2005, 9:21 am

specifically, denyorgasm and trigsafe if you haven't gathered that.

anything else other than this combo for making me able to do it for as long as i want? maybe something that makes it feel like someone else is doing it or something?
Kendai
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Kendai » July 9th, 2005, 10:01 am

i got another idea, i could probably chop a female voice induction and put it on either end of a sex audio sex story, the 1st/2nd person ones, (dunno which is corect, the kind that talks as if you're actually there with the storyteller.) for a little extra immersion.

and, i think i'll try LR female orsam on self-orgasm denial, it just might allow me to experience that file, without causing the usual male orgasm along the way

oh, and who thinks it would be neat to have a file that triggers orgasm denial, then triggered masturbation, then leaves you at it for a while, then releases you from the orgasm denial?
Kendai
Mentor
Mentor

Postby BobbyS » July 9th, 2005, 11:31 am

I wonder if you were triggered on orgasm denial, then trigmasturbate, would you ever stop? Would your subconscious think 'sigh, this is getting lame, I'll stop'?
BobbyS
Guru
Guru

Postby groomlakeguy » July 10th, 2005, 4:57 pm

BobbyS wrote:I wonder if you were triggered on orgasm denial, then trigmasturbate, would you ever stop? Would your subconscious think 'sigh, this is getting lame, I'll stop'?

:D :D :D :D :D

I can just picture that!
groomlakeguy
Regular
Regular

Return to General Hypnosis