I dont think this works for me

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: EMG

I dont think this works for me

Postby toriiscrazy » October 2nd, 2008, 4:36 pm

Iv tried it three diffrent times and it never works I dont think this works for me.
toriiscrazy

Postby PS360 » October 2nd, 2008, 8:00 pm

What files did you use.
PS360
Mentor
Mentor

Postby toriiscrazy » October 3rd, 2008, 6:35 am

Something called bubble I literally almost fell asleep during it.
toriiscrazy

Postby Flow123 » October 3rd, 2008, 7:35 am

Torii, That could actually be good results, just keep at it. Be patient. Hypnosis is not instant.
Flow123
Mentor
Mentor

Postby dharden » October 3rd, 2008, 10:31 am

toriiscrazy wrote:Something called bubble I literally almost fell asleep during it.

Sounds like Lutz's Bubble Induction. I'm not personally familiar with it, except for having skimmed the script, but that's beside the point.

If you woke up when the file told you to, or shortly after that, odds are that it did work to some degree; that you did go into trance. There's no One Way that being in trance and responding to suggestion feels like. For that matter, it doesn't always feel the same to any one person, so if you're assuming that it didn't work because you didn't feel what you expected to, or thought you should - don't.

Responding to suggestion, even to a relatively simple one such as a reinduction trigger, can be something of a learned skill. That something doesn't work right off doesn't mean it won't work if you give it time.
dharden
Mentor
Mentor

Postby MacGyver » October 4th, 2008, 7:02 pm

torii, the first few days i tried to acheive trance, i fell asleep every time. took me 2-3 weeks to acheive trance, stayed with it every night. there are some who have told me it has taken a couple of years to acheive trance with an audio file. the best thing i can suggesst is to keep trying basic induction files until you find one you are really comfortable with, this is what i did. once you trance with a file you are comfortable with, then it will be easier to trance with other files. trance is not instant, for alot of people, it may take a good while to achieve trance

hope this post is of some help to you.
MacGyver
Guru
Guru

Return to General Hypnosis