How often do you listen to files?

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: EMG

How often do you listen to files?

Postby korik1 » October 20th, 2008, 1:21 pm

I was curious about this the other day. Personally I try to listen to at least 2 hours of files a week.
korik1

Postby MN_FriendlyGuy » October 20th, 2008, 1:28 pm

Six days a week -

40 minutes in the morning and 20 minutes in the afternoon.
MN_FriendlyGuy
Guru
Guru

Postby Kenn » October 20th, 2008, 1:47 pm

I try to listen to the files that I've downloaded at least once a day, and they take a little over and hour to listen too.
Kenn
Regular
Regular

Hard to say the ACTUAL amount of time

Postby Calimore » October 20th, 2008, 7:39 pm

In addition to listening to inductions, I listen to binaurals (and subliminals) on my portable mp3 player on the bus and at work, and as a "warm up" before I listen to inductions and when I'm chatting online. I have also found myself using the enchanted keyboard curse at work, which is a somewhat entrancing experience, as well. If I had to hang a number on it, I'd say I devote about 10 hours total to all of these activities.

About a month after I started listening so frequently, I noticed that a long-lasting, chronic case of depression had lifted, so I, with the consent of my doctor, stopped taking medication for it. I've felt great ever since and I'm now even working through some social anxiety issues that I'd thought I'd never be able to overcome.

All of this, as well as the "spice" that the experience has added to my love life, makes me feel that it's been worth the time and effort.
Calimore
Guru
Guru

Postby Flow123 » October 20th, 2008, 8:57 pm

O.o

2 hrs max...

as of late
Flow123
Mentor
Mentor

Postby missypuss » October 26th, 2008, 4:03 am

It depends . Sometimes it can be only an hour or two per week , but if Im really craving then it can be every night for weeks , it becomes a need.
missypuss
Guru
Guru

Return to General Hypnosis