No Awakener

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: EMG

No Awakener

Postby mrannoying777 » November 11th, 2008, 8:29 pm

I've noticed that when I'm in trace that I feel waves in my head when I listen. Is this normal?

I've also noticed that if I come out of trance without an awakener, my arms feel all tingly and I can't move them as easily.
mrannoying777

Postby MN_FriendlyGuy » November 12th, 2008, 8:00 am

Hello, mrannoying777 -

Awhile ago, I posted a forum response to you saying: In all the world, you are unique. That's still true!

I'm one of the lucky ones who's both a hypnotist and a subject. By coincidence, the way I feel trance is similar to the way you describe it - a series of waves in my head.

But because this is a public forum, I'm quick to acknowledge that other folks feel sensation types that are different from what we feel, or they feel them in another area of the body.

And, I hope other WMM members who feel trance in some other way (heaviness in the chest, for example) will reply here too - describing what it is they experience.

There are so many, MANY ways to feel trance.

Every one of those ways is right.

It's unnecessary to wonder.

Everyone experiences trance in their own unique way, because each of us is unique.

You know it's true that your fingerprints are unique. In all the world, no one else has fingerprints like yours.

The same is true about your memories. In all the universe, thoughout all of time, no one has lived a life exactly like yours. That means your memories are unique.

It's unimportant whether one understands how synapses form in the brain. Since you know your memories are unique, then you also know the 'wiring' of your brain (synapse formation) must be unique, too.

It's just another confirmation that everyone experiences trance in their own way.

It's unnecessary to wonder.

MN_FriendlyGuy
Guru
Guru

Postby Flow123 » November 12th, 2008, 10:39 am

For me I feel a heaviness in my limbs. Arms and legs usually. It is accompanied by some tingling too. As for my head, i'm not sure. When using Binaurals I definitely get some waves in the head.

However, I noticed when I get triggered outside of trance, I feel tingling or ripples in my head, whether or not it works.

That's my experience so far.

Just go with the Flow123
Flow123
Mentor
Mentor

Return to General Hypnosis