Visualization File Questions

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: EMG

Visualization File Questions

Postby whatsername100 » December 12th, 2008, 3:09 pm

I have a question on files that require visualisation while in trance. How do you visualise while in trance? Since your conscious mind is bypassed, I can't imagine how you could visualise what you want. How do you do this?
whatsername100
Regular
Regular

Postby MacGyver » December 12th, 2008, 6:59 pm

good question, LOL. the only thing i can think of is to use the visualize help file, now, i can do it to an extent, but am not very good at it. for example, i have experimented with files that want ya to see breasts and feel the weight and all, i can feel the weight on my chest while in trance, but i cannot see breasts. if i do see an image, it is usually far off in the distance and hard to see. then again, my mind works 100% backwards from 98% of the world's population.
MacGyver
Guru
Guru

Postby Nymphaea » December 13th, 2008, 4:56 am

Most of the hypnosis files that tell you to visualize or experience something want you to consciously go into trance and experience it. Although trance can be a lot like sleeping, remember it's more like day dreaming. I'm sure everyone can think of a time they were so deep in thought they couldn't see anything or feel their body, that is a trance. You have to try getting into that state with the 'experience' type files to go through them. This definitely isn't easy, which is why most transformation and such files are usually considered harder.

Another way to possible get these types of things to work is to loop them in your sleep, there's a good chance you would dream them. But like I said, remember trance doesn't mean you're brain is necessarily turned off, just your senses.

(PS: hopefully someone can check over what I said, I'm nowhere near an expert on this stuff, just trying to help out a bit XD I'm pretty sure everything in this post is valid)
Nymphaea
Regular
Regular

Return to General Hypnosis